Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Give them time

We are building something special here and it's being done in the tight ... sorry I mean right way unlike the blood money clubs

They are all jealous of us you know

Bournmouth 0 Spurs 0

If 67% of you cunts watched that shit show, and still think our shambolic, under-invested mess of a squad is an acceptable return after 20 years, then Stockholm Syndrome is a very real thing indeed within our fan base.

EOPU6wdWAAAEuod
Levy has now ran out of any credit whatsoever with any loyal Spurs supporter.
He has built the biggest and most expensive white elephant the UK has ever seen and put the clubs entire future in grave danger.
Watching this group of players stroll about the field week in week out without a care in the world will result in a half full stadium and very little income coming into the club.
We are a club with massive debt and the team needs a massive overhaul which we all know will not happen.
RIP Spurs Levy you have blood on your hands

Levy has now ran out of any credit whatsoever with any loyal Spurs supporter.
He has built the biggest and most expensive white elephant the UK has ever seen and put the clubs entire future in grave danger.
Watching this group of players stroll about the field week in week out without a care in the world will result in a half full stadium and very little income coming into the club.
We are a club with massive debt and the team needs a massive overhaul which we all know will not happen.
RIP Spurs Levy you have blood on your hands
Will be an interesting fly over during the NLD plane carrying the banner levy out

I want the manager to succeed but in all seriousness this is going south very quickly, it's all going wrong and I think this will be the last time we see Jose at club level management.
Seriously spurs are the club that ruin managers and reputations.

Lol you have to be taking the piss
I don't think he is :avbshit:

This is the guy who says Poch Massively under-achieved with this same bunch of players.

And where Poch dared, Jose will do.. His actual words.

He thinks Mourinho will go one better and lead an ENIC team to Champions League glory
:harrylol:

I think he's being serious, mate

Back
Top Bottom