Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're the sort of mug who moans about the prices in a restaurant but end up buying a 3 course meal and tipping the waiter.

Capitalism was built for stupid people like you, absolute NPC like behaviour, unable to think for themselves and need to spend money just so they can fit into a societal trend, let me guess I bet you put a picture of your porridge on your Instagram story 😆

Can't take people like you seriously, you'd definitely smash your keyboard and moan at ENIC but then spend £300 on a retro Tottenham kit and take a selfie with it.
Unlike you to start a cunt off over the most trivial of things....

Oh wait

You're the sort of mug who moans about the prices in a restaurant but end up buying a 3 course meal and tipping the waiter.

Capitalism was built for stupid people like you, absolute NPC like behaviour, unable to think for themselves and need to spend money just so they can fit into a societal trend, let me guess I bet you put a picture of your porridge on your Instagram story 😆

Can't take people like you seriously, you'd definitely smash your keyboard and moan at ENIC but then spend £300 on a retro Tottenham kit and take a selfie with it.

How in gods name have you managed to start a cunt off over someone paying too much for a bowl of porridge.

Why is anybody actually surprised. For the last 24yrs, every single thing that Levy has done has all been geared to maximising ENIC‘S return on investment, nothing else. They didn’t buy the club to make us the best in England or Europe, they bought it to make money. They don’t care about the fans or the football team, although Levy must want us to win the odd cup or 2, for no other reason other than to keep the fans off his back for a few seasons.
His ultimate ambition every season is for us to make it into the Champions League places because that is where the money is, nothing else.
As much as I like Ange, his tenure will end the same way as every manager before him. It doesn’t matter who the manager is, nothing will change until Levy & ENIC are gone

Timing is shit innit just after Bayern chief said they keep prices down as the extra few million doesn’t make a massive impact on the club and they would rather their fans weren’t ripped off
Timing was perfect.

Our last game was a win, fans are a bit more optimistic about our future right now, we are coming towards a big game followed by a run of important games, the cup exits are out of the immediate memory, the cost of living crisis is no longer making such headline news, the chancellor just gave everyone an NI break, council tax bills and rents don't go up until next month etc..

This time last season would have been a horrible time for them to do this.

I'm so glad I gave up my season ticket and haven't been to a game since.

Those bastards don't deserve a single penny of your money.

Fucking parasites.
I’m glad I don’t love the game as much as I did 10–15 years ago and it doesn’t grip me so much to spend all disposable income on it.

If I had a spare few hours on a Saturday (I have a baby and a 4 year old so I don’t) I would rather go and watch non league

Fucking hell you stupid bastard.

It was a one off not particularly serious whinge about some overpriced porridge. No different to someone exclaiming in a shop ‘fucking hell the price of that!’ then carrying on with their day.

Go back to Woolwich mania you stupid levy cuck.

Now turn your internet off. Absolute womble.

Fucking hell you stupid jackanapes.

It was a one off not particularly serious whinge about some overpriced porridge.

Go back to Woolwich mania you stupid levy cuck.

Just because nobody loves you and you’ll spend the remainder of your miserable existence in some basement somewhere, sat in your pants munching stale biscuits, don’t take it out on me.

Now turn your internet off. Absolute womble.

Jeez Wtf was in that porridge man 😂

It’s very encouraging to see so many Spurs fans on here and beyond waking up to the reality of what these owners are.

They are despicable parasites who on countless occasions have shown nothing but contempt for fans, lining their pockets perpetually whilst continuously doing the absolute bare minimum to put together a football team that can have a realistic chance of being successful on the pitch.

Their arrogance seems to know no bounds when it comes to making decisions that will negatively affect the fan base, but I would sincerely hope that this decision with regard to the legacy fans concessions is the straw that breaks the camels back..
Not sure this is the #LevyOut win you think it is. There’s going to be a lot of people like me, who think this is a shite decision, but it’s not going to lead to me buying my purple and gold scarf. I also doubt it’s going to lead to any meaningful demonstrations at the ground either.

What we may hear is more Levy Out chanting, but that’s only going to come if our form also dips. Doubt anyone cares enough about this to leave one set of trenches for the other.

Not sure this is the #LevyOut win you think it is. There’s going to be a lot of people like me, who think this is a shite decision, but it’s not going to lead to me buying my purple and gold scarf. I also doubt it’s going to lead to any meaningful demonstrations at the ground either.

What we may hear is more Levy Out chanting, but that’s only going to come if our form also dips. Doubt anyone cares enough about this to leave one set of trenches for the other.

It's a bit of outrage now but ultimately no one will remember this if we continue to progress.

That's why the board can get away with it, when you have distractions like Ange and what is seemingly like we are moving in the right direction which is giving fans hope then this will quickly be forgotten about.

People using this to stiffen their agendas against the board is understandable but people thinking that Tottenham fans will just suddenly turn on them are just utterley delusional, my point - ultimately no one gives a fuck, they haven't given a fuck in the past when he's done worse things and the same thing will happen when it happens again.

If I had a pound tor every time I heard 'this is the last straw' 'times up', 'the tide is turning' 😆 etc...I'd happily buy a bowl of porridge for £17 for every day of the rest of my life and not feel ripped off.

Last edited:
If I had a pound tor everytime I heard 'this is the last straw' 'times up', 'the tide is turning' 😆 etc...I'd happily buy a bowl of porridge for £17 for every day of the rest of my life and not feel ripped ofoff.
You're more than likely barred from all establishments in your area

So I reckon buying a bowl of porridge may prove tricky

levy has agreed to keep the concessions for over 75’ s only. And if they are accompanied by both parents to every match.
Plus both the over 75s and their parents have to perform a series of obstacle courses including the recreation of a human pyramid with flawless execution

Fair play to Goatie.

On a day that people are saying how bad it is season tickets prices have risen by £60-£110 he’s helpfully pointed out those price rises are equivalent to 3-5 bowls of porridge.
Everyone knows porridge is the cheap option on a breakfast menu.

They should put a handy infographic on the website comparing your individual price rise to the required bowls of said porridge.

Back
Top Bottom