Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many are you expecting?
Arrested Development Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

So Woolwich are comfortably top of the league, yet they sign someone in January who will improve them. We're struggling in 5th, there are teams below us who if win their games in hand will put us 8th and we haven't signed anyone yet despite our horseshit defence.

Levy really is a fucking joke.

Levy in charge of us is like going to high stakes poker game in vegas and his stake is 5 dollars. Behave like that in transfer market. Conte has wasted 150 million from last summer. Richarlison injury prone and seems to have more tattoos. Bissouma I rate but conte tactics are probably boring him to death.

So Woolwich are comfortably top of the league, yet they sign someone in January who will improve them. We're struggling in 5th, there are teams below us who if win their games in hand will put us 8th and we haven't signed anyone yet despite our horseshit defence.

Levy really is a fucking joke.
Last sentence been like that for over a decade. Time to hand over keys.

All my own opinion , but Levy Looks like someone who was bullied at school for being a total. bellend . Now courtesy of the family he has a job where the cool kids in the school , the ones in the football team he could not get into are answerable to him . He can’t help but think I will screw you in your contract as payback for the atomic wedgie the star player gave him in Geography

Back
Top Bottom