Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte sacked , video incoming we understand the heritage , the DNA that is why I have employed

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Tony Pulis

I’ve been supporting spurs for almost four decades now. I’ve seen us sink to some dirty lows. Chelsea 6-1. 4-3 to 10 men city. Gross on the sidelines. David Pleat as caretaker at least 19 times. Alan Fucking Sugar. That time the Israeli travel agent booked me a ticket to sit behind the pillar in the old east stand in 98 (might as well have listened to the match on BBC). Losing a bag of cocaine in the Green Man’s bathroom when we were nomads. Etc.

But I have never been fatigued with spurs as much as I am right now.

I’ve been supporting spurs for almost four decades now. I’ve seen us sink to some dirty lows. Chelsea 6-1. 4-3 to 10 men city. Gross on the sidelines. David Pleat as caretaker at least 19 times. Alan Fucking Sugar. That time the Israeli travel agent booked me a ticket to sit behind the pillar in the old east stand in 98 (might as well have listened to the match on BBC). Losing a bag of cocaine in the Green Man’s bathroom when we were nomads. Etc.

But I have never been fatigued with spurs as much as I am right now.

I liked Christian Gross.

There. I've said it. He was a good man.

Only a handful of demented super cunts who post shit 100 times a day.
They are nearly extinct.
Is there anyone left? The French troll is still having a go at supporting their values and business acumen, no-one else thinks they have anything to offer surely? Even super troll Airfixx has turned

Assuming this isn't just ALL on €NI¢, I'd like to know when did we turn SO shit?

2019 we were CL runners up...

2018 Liverpool were CL runners up....

They went forwards, we went backwards!

How is this even POSSIBLE?

For me, we had our chance in 2015/16 with one of the best, most complete squads in recent memory, and a young ('ish) hungry manager...

Yet we STILL missed out on winning anything!

Baffling, sad, and sobering... which is precisely why I need a drink right now!

Enough is enough surely the die hard who defended Levy/Enic can’t do it anymore!

We are a complete and utter shambles from top too bottom..the club is rotten to the core!

10 points from last last 10 games
A squad that is I’ll equipped and a complete mishmash of players and full of deadwood who needed to be sold 4/5 years ago
A manager who is clearly just going through the motions at the moment and can walk away from club in 6 months.
Star striker who looks like he might walk away in the summer
Director of football who has been banned from football in his home nation for nearly three years (subject to appeal)
Women’s team who have won 1 in 7 games.
Youth system that seems to be regressing by the season.
A new stadium that doesn’t feel like it’s ours - more like we are just tenants there
Record profits about to be announced
Record commercial revenue for the club about to annouced
Yet we still can’t sign a player! All our transfers seem to be long drawn out dramas compared to ever other team.
Yet are fearless leader rewards himself with highest salary for a director in English football

Back
Top Bottom