Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good point. Do reputable owners exist?

As an aside, Spurs could get taken over by the Delai Lama and SSN will be foaming at the mouth to paint it as the end of football. Obviously I'll piss myself laughing but I hope everybody is prepared for that shitshow.

This is a great debate actually. One that would benefit from the likes of Airfixx Airfixx and like minded members .

Q. Why do you prefer a immoral owner who refuses to invest any of his wealth in your football team, to one that will?

Guys?
3-welcoming-strategies-that-can-backfire.jpg

Why are you asking me? Maybe at the top echelons of football they no longer exist.

So better to have a shady owner putting some wealth into our team than the shady cunt we've got who doesn't even like football and hasn't invested a penny.
What indeed is a reputable owner let's face it they are all money driven and cold hearted where a pound can be made.
This argument keeps rearing its head because some people want to defend ENIC and their poor return over the years.
If we are waiting around to find an owner who is bordering on Saint level and gives money to orphanage's you can forget it because they don't exist, after all look at the corruption in religion and these people claim to be close to God so in other words there will never be a perfect owner to satisfy some of our moral crusaders.

Why are you asking me? Maybe at the top echelons of football they no longer exist.

So better to have a shady owner putting some wealth into our team than the shady cunt we've got who doesn't even like football and hasn't invested a penny.

I'm asking you because you seem to agree with the post saying that there's no reputable owners in football....so what according to you is a reputable owner and out of the current owners in football who you think isn't reputable?

I'm asking you because you seem to agree with the post saying that there's no reputable owners in football....so what according to you is a reputable owner and out of the current owners in football who you think isn't reputable?
I have absolutely no idea and couldn't give a fuck either way.
Maybe you could tell me some examples if reputabilty is so important to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom