Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good point. Do reputable owners exist?

As an aside, Spurs could get taken over by the Delai Lama and SSN will be foaming at the mouth to paint it as the end of football. Obviously I'll piss myself laughing but I hope everybody is prepared for that shitshow.
"Good evening. Santa Claus has just closed the sale of Tottenham Hotspur football club from majority owners ENIC Investment. We will have more on how this reclusive slave labour overlord operating out a frozen Arctic fortress who is only seen for one night each year is the absolute scum of the earth and how Tottenham and football as a whole is ruined after the weather".

Much rather have a Saudi billionaire buy the club.
saudi women no GIF by Telfaz11

God no. If Soros buys us I'm done. My feelings towards Joe Lewis have been pretty clear, but at least he hasn't destroyed MY country with it's corruption like George Soros has (who's the uncle of Jeffrey Soros). If they buy Spurs, it's gonna be one of the saddest moments of my life, because I'll have to say goodbye to one of my biggest loves. ANYONE but Soros or a totalitarian state.

God no. If Soros buys us I'm done. My feelings towards Joe Lewis have been pretty clear, but at least he hasn't destroyed MY country with it's corruption like George Soros has (who's the uncle of Jeffrey Soros). If they buy Spurs, it's gonna be one of the saddest moments of my life, because I'll have to say goodbye to one of my biggest loves. ANYONE but Soros or a totalitarian state.
Which country is that?

Who knows? The one thing that is pretty likely is if we carry on as we are in will be 5th to 8th place finishes for quite a while. Then you have a cash rich Newcastle, an ambitious Villa, West Ham with a new billionaire board member. Even with Conte (i suspect for no more than another 15 months tops) i just cant see how we improve dramatically under ENIC. We know what they are now so i'd rather take my chances. Some fans used to say better the devil you know under Sugar.
I agree with your assessment of our position being somewhere in between 5th to 8th.
The clubs you mentioned are indeed catching us up and in Newcastle's case will be past us in a season or two whilst villa are indeed very ambitious.
I think we are at a crossroads where for the club to kick on its need fresh investment otherwise we will be locked in as a permanent member of the league's B section.

Back
Top Bottom