Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have a 40,000 person waiting list they don't have to worry about season ticket renewals. They have more than enough people waiting if a few want to drop out.
I'm told those are members that are automatically added to the waitlist who may not actually want season tickets?

I dunno, obviously Spurs are very well supported. But it's continuing to fill the stadium at the highest prices on earth that the rubber will meet the road here.

If that's viable Levy will laugh all the way to the bank. If it's not, different story.

I'm told those are members that are automatically added to the waitlist who may not actually want season tickets?

I dunno, obviously Spurs are very well supported. But it's continuing to fill the stadium at the highest prices on earth that the rubber will meet the road here.

If that's viable Levy will laugh all the way to the bank. If it's not, different story.

I don't know but I haven't heard a single person that renewed based on Conte rumours and plenty that renewed because of how tough it will be to get a ticket again if they give it up now and Levy sells and they want back in.

I just don't see the likelihood that many people were going to give up their ticket but changed their mind based solely on the Conte rumours. Certainly not anywhere near enough to offset the amount of anger that exists now that the talks have broken down.

I sort of agree with you but...
If the members don't want STs, that doesn't mean that the stadium won't be filled.
Members will buy tickets on a game by game basis and any left over will go on general sale.
The stadium will always be full.

My biggest issue is that there is no coherent vision for the club. They’re constantly caught between short term ambition and operating as a long term project. They don’t want to invest quite enough to win in the short term, but don’t want to build an infrastructure around a project in the shape of a Dortmund or a Leicester or a Leipzig because they seem to think they’re above that. As a result, they’re rudderless. Choose a fucking path. Until then we’ll constantly be adrift.

Lets put it out there.

Whoever still supports ENIC and Daniel Levy, put your name here.

When myself and others were in a tiny minority voicing our disgust, we still stood up for our beliefs.
Lets see you all show the same conviction now the tide has turned.
Sorry John I had you on ignore so I didn't see this for a while.

I don't 'support' ENIC or Levy, I support Spurs, have done for over 50 years.

But I can tell you that Levy knows 100x more about THFC than all of us, and more importantly cares about it 10x more than all us. He's a very smart and very driven man and it's his life.

That's not to say I think he makes the right decisions all the time.

Indeed, personally I think he's got a lot wrong recently, most obviously in appointing Mourinho, maybe in approaching Conte, but that's because I hate the City/Chelsea model and would rather we built up from the Academy. That's just my view, others see it different, and I have always been happy to contribute to discussions.

But the levels of ignorance and hate on here, towards both him and to our players, are shameful.

You can add me to the list of people not melting down on the owners just yet - I'm concerned we don't seem to have a plan though, but I'll wait and see what actually happens rather than getting my knickers in a twist over social media insider gossip.

FFS.

It's out there, they don't care about winning trophies. That should be on their headstone.

How the fuck can anyone still support Levy and ENIC is beyond me.

A new manager should've been appointed weeks ago. Plans for next season should be in place. Transfers, in and out of the club, should've stated by now.

They have no clue. They have no ambition. They need to look for a buyer and sell up before things become even worse. At the very least Levy should be removed or step down or sell his stake in the club and use it to buy a big fucking yacht and fuck off to Uncle Joe.

They're taking us for a fucking ride and it's time we woke the hell up.

FFS.

It's out there, they don't care about winning trophies. That should be on their headstone.

How the fuck can anyone still support Levy and ENIC is beyond me.

A new manager should've been appointed weeks ago. Plans for next season should be in place. Transfers, in and out of the club, should've stated by now.

They have no clue. They have no ambition. They need to look for a buyer and sell up before things become even worse. At the very least Levy should be removed or step down or sell his stake in the club and use it to buy a big fucking yacht and fuck off to Uncle Joe.

They're taking us for a fucking ride and it's time we woke the hell up.
Well said.

People used to laugh when I said there were a disturbed few who's love for ENIC outweighed their love for Spurs.

It's now becoming clear that there really is no level to which Levy can stoop that would shake these fanatics off

But I can tell you that Levy knows 100x more about THFC than all of us, and more importantly cares about it 10x more than all us. He's a very smart and very driven man and it's his life.

Indeed, personally I think he's got a lot wrong recently, most obviously in appointing Mourinho, maybe in approaching Conte, but that's because I hate the City/Chelsea model and would rather we built up from the Academy. That's just my view, others see it different, and I have always been happy to contribute to discussions.

But the levels of ignorance and hate on here, towards both him and to our players, are shameful.
Ah' well. Thanks for taking me off ignore, I suppose.

Thanks I think we all needed a laugh during this frustrating time.

E3IIF6LWYAAniLV

Just read about Conte, now NOT coming. Why oh why did I let myself hope? I can't work out whether it's just the usual Levy cheap approach or he cut the budget because he was unhappy with a DoF usurping his total power and this was the easiest way to maintain his greasy grasp. I don't really care anymore. We are never going to challenge for anything as long as this parasite runs the club. I simply can't be bothered to allow myself to get upset yet again.

Back
Top Bottom