Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I noticed there were no 'Levy/ENIC out' protests opposite the ground on Saturday....

Have they moved elsewhere, been moved on, or just given up...?

Was hoping to see My Cousin(!) The Rabbi in amongst it, but there was not so much as a purple or gold balloon to be seen...

Don't tell me the FEELGOOD FACTOR is back?!
I asked the head guy about that today, his answer...

"There was one as always just a very poor turnout. We are always there.

Just didn't get a chance to promote it before hand which was my fault"

This is great...hope the club takes note and offers more concession tickets, the miserable cunts...

View: https://twitter.com/thfcxdaniel/status/1703754653912186982

The club is unrecognisable from where it was last season. Long may this continue.

Gonna be really interesting how everyone reacts when we hit a bad spell, because we will be it one big loss, home defeat to a 'lesser' team, run of bad results etc.

Hopefully, everyone - manager, players, fans etc keep their head up.

The fans are being amazing right now and clearly adding to the players' feeling of joy and love and I think it is worth remembering how important it is to continue giving good vibes - think this team and manager deserve it.

The club is unrecognisable from where it was last season. Long may this continue.

Gonna be really interesting how everyone reacts when we hit a bad spell, because we will be it one big loss, home defeat to a 'lesser' team, run of bad results etc.

Hopefully, everyone - manager, players, fans etc keep their head up.

The fans are being amazing right now and clearly adding to the players' feeling of joy and love and I think it is worth remembering how important it is to continue giving good vibes - think this team and manager deserve it.
You’re right , that scenario will be a big test but you‘d like to think fans will look at the bigger picture and keep the faith .

Like you say , surely he deserves being afforded time and patience

You’re right , that scenario will be a big test but you‘d like to think fans will look at the bigger picture and keep the faith .

Like you say , surely he deserves being afforded time and patience

They all do. Richy's reception at the weekend has given me a lot of joy and confidence in our fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom