Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Melt"

A little unfair and ungentlemanly coming from a land of high culture.
I thank you for Rolf Harris , Kyle , Croc Dundee , Jason, INXS, surf and turf,
and mediocre lager . The age of Antipodian enlightenment is upon us.

Don't forget the rotary washing line. Australia's finest hour was the rotary washing line!

I believe I stole 'melt' off an EDL chav that runs about this place.....not naming any names though..don't want handbags

Your A Judgemental racist Australian little prick!
Quote:
based on your name id take a guess and say your from a Nordic country, apt considering global warming and melting ice/snow ay?
seems a match made in heaven..

I am from Essex you fucking retard! and unlike you I actually go to the football so take your attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine fella.

Quote:
based on your name id take a guess and say your from a Nordic country, apt considering global warming and melting ice/snow ay?

I am from Essex you fucking retard! and unlike you I actually go to the football so take your attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine fella.

Is Essex the viking term for small hamlet in Norway?

Quote:

Essex...
My opinion of you just got worse if possible..
And please let's not have the 'I go to games' so I'm a better fan that you debate.. I grew up a stones throw from WHL and went to almost every game from the mid 90's to the early 2000's...

I really feel it's time the fans got together and showed Levy what we think of the way he is ruining our great club.Selling our best players year after year . To make a profit charging us one of the most expensive season tickets in Europe . Turning a world class team 1 player short of a title challenge back into a team that will struggle for 6th place ! Hiring and firing managers to try and cover his own misgivings . He has no interest in winning things or ambition of great football , only money LEVY OUT

I really feel it's time the fans got together and showed Levy what we think of the way he is ruining our great club.Selling our best players year after year . To make a profit charging us one of the most expensive season tickets in Europe . Turning a world class team 1 player short of a title challenge back into a team that will struggle for 6th place ! Hiring and firing managers to try and cover his own misgivings . He has no interest in winning things or ambition of great football , only money LEVY OUT
You fucking melt.
Who would you replace him with? Tan? The Glazers? Mike Ashley?
Levy has his faults, but this kneejerk nonsense is laughable.
Grow up.

You fucking melt.
Who would you replace him with? Tan? The Glazers? Mike Ashley?
Levy has his faults, but this kneejerk nonsense is laughable.
Grow up.
You are a deluded fool but no helping soppy cunts like yourself if you can't see what's happening to the club , whilst the top 5 pull further and further away , not knee jerk this has been happening for a while you thick bastard

Back
Top Bottom