Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's like Dreyfus with Clouseau.

inspector clouseau GIF

Or a baldy hour where only the baldys are aloud in the supermarkets or the pub.

It would need to be live streamed for everyone elses amusement though.
yes, this sounds reasonable. and...

Someone needs to make wigs fashionable.
People with wigs are only allowed out during this hour if they have a Digital Wig Certificate (DWC) to confirm they are a wig carrier.

Not sure where the hair transplant people stand on this. I suspect there will be some hair trans rights groups starting up.

I'm not, genuinely.

Problem is, it's been mostly on shite.
As someone else said (apologies can't remember who) we spend £80m on 3 "hopefuls" rather than £80m on one proven player.

I'm liking Paratici though
I think Paratici is a positive , I am actually pro a DOF in general , just our luck he cops a global ban , fingers crossed that is not the case

An epidemic of bald people.

Time to start having lockdowns for baldies otherwise they selfishly infect others and create more bald people.
As a bald person I do not like the accusation that we are like Herpes . It is not our fault we produce more testosterone and therefore are better lovers with a higher libido , so fucking suck it up.

Sadly , with all that going for us no women want to shag a bald bloke

Last edited:
Using meme’s to distract from the fact that no serious football club would have a massive concert in their stadium on the eve of a major domestic cup final that were still in and have a reasonable chance of winning.

Oh yes, damn those Enic scoundrel's for accepting money for concerts at the stadium, i mean the club will probably only make about £2 million quid and having the concert on that day will stop Spurs fans being able to celebrate winning the FA Cup and having an open top bus parade up the high street grrrrrr. I mean it's not like we might do it the day after or anything.

Now where was i, oh yes, i want Enic out, they don't spend enough on players

I'm with you bro......

As a bald person I do not like the accusation that we are like Herpes . It is not our fault we produce more testosterone and therefore are better lovers with a g higher libido , so fucking suck it up.

Sadly , with all that going for us no women want to shag a bald bloke

That's not your fault, you just haven't found the right bald lady yet.

There must be some lovely bald ladies out there, otherwise, where do all the bald babies come from?

Using meme’s to distract from the fact that no serious football club would have a massive concert in their stadium on the eve of a major domestic cup final that were still in and have a reasonable chance of winning.
The cup final is at Wembley, what the hell has a concert at our stadium got to do with anything?

It's essentially repeating what Conte was saying about not being able to afford mistakes in the transfer market.

The good thing is that with amortisation, some of the bad purchases from 3 or 4 years ago will soon drop off the balance sheet, so we should be in a pretty good position in a year or 2, if we continue the trend now of making good signings.

Anything we get for NDombele, Lo Celso etc now above say £10-15 million, will start to look like profit on the balance sheet going forward

Levy is like Burnley of the chairmen.

You fucking hate him when he has to do with Spurs, but you have to credit him for boiling the piss of everybody else. :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom