Lets be honest about our playing Staff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you split the boys into three categories...Spursy / Bang Average / Crap. How would you do it, for me its:

Spursy:

Bale; Vertonghen; Kaboul; Walker; BAE; Lennon; Sandro; Defoe; Dembele; Hugo

Bang Average

Siggy, Dempsey, Daws, Caulker; Holtby (generous as hes new); Brad

Crap

Ade, Parker, Naughts, Gallas, Hundredstone, Livermore

So I make that 5 Spursy players out of the squad fit, on form and in favour. I really fear for our chances of making forth that being the case.

On this season's form I'd probably swap Walker and Dawson. Livermore must be really shit not to make the crap list though.

I like this concept, Defoe and Walker don't belong in that first category although Walker is in more of a position to change that than Defoe is.

We all know who the midfielder is going to be and I reckon we could land Ericksen. At the moment we are running on the smell of an oily rag and sooner or later we run out unless we resupply!

100% spursy:
Bale; Vertonghen; Lennon; Sandro; Dembele; Hugo; Dawson
80% spursy:
Walker; Holtby; Parker
65% spursy:
BAE
50% spursy:
Dempsey, Thor, Caulker; Friedel; Defoe, Gallas
25% spursy
Ade, Naughts, Hud, Livermore

Spursy:

Bale; Vertonghen; Kaboul; Daws; Lennon; Sandro; Defoe; Dembele; Hugo