Lets be honest about our playing Staff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spursy:

Bale; Vertonghen; Kaboul; Walker; BAE; Lennon; Sandro; Defoe; Dembele; Lloris; Siggy; Daws; Holtby (he's not had a run in his favoured position yet).

Bang Average

Dempsey; Caulker (but only because he's young and acclimatising to first team football, will be ace in a season or so); Brad; Ade; Parker (on the comeback trail); Naughton (improving); Gallas; Huddlestone; Livermore

Crap

Not gonna rate any of our players as crap. Sorry.

you never could.

I havent seen anything of Naughton to put him in the "crap" bracket. He's young with a good head on him, who tries to play the game the right way, and shows intelligence on the pitch.

I suspect the fact he was played out of position, away to Inter Milan has had a large impact on those who "can keep up's" decision to write him off.

Whoopdy doo

Last Season (UP UNTIL FEBRUARY THAT IS):

FUCKING MUSTARD:
Parker, Ade, BAE, Brad, Defoe, Dawson, Gallas

After February 2012 - Present Day:

FUCKING SHIT
Parker, Ade, BAE, Brad, Defoe, Gallas

Dawson hmmmm. Tricky one. Fucking SHIT say, pre November 2012.

Today, FUCKING SPURSY AS FUCK SPURS HERO AND LEGEND.

:dempsey:

what is .. .. .. Spursy?
Ted my boy, let me tell you the definition based on the Inter match thread:

Spursy was losing a large aggregate lead thereby inducing projectile vomiting in most supporters followed by mental health issues and police stationing themselves along bridges and buildings over 40 meters.

Spursy also led to self-evisceration at home alone or hiding out deceptively under bedding with I-pad clutched tightly.

I will put an entry in Wikipedia.

Largely agree with the original classifications but I've got a soft spot for Dawson. I think he is genuinely more Spursy than the other players, even if he isn't as good a footballer as Bale etc. Also, although I think Walker seems a decent bloke he makes too many mistakes and is a liability, we need to replace him if we want to go forward.

Largely agree with the original classifications but I've got a soft spot for Dawson. I think he is genuinely more Spursy than the other players, even if he isn't as good a footballer as Bale etc. Also, although I think Walker seems a decent bloke he makes too many mistakes and is a liability, we need to replace him if we want to go forward.

Can we replace him with last seasons Walker?

Pretending you've been to every away game since you was spunked out of a pair of bollocks.

Then selling your tickets because you didnt know Spurs well enough to know that Inter Milan away will never be a dead rubber kind of event?

Here we go:

volcanoes-erupting1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom