Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great win, much more comfortable than I thought it would be. Team deserves credit for boucning back after last Sunday’s debacle.

This clearly stings for some Leicester fans :dembelelol::eriksenlol::allitongue::sonpoint:

Don't have a go at SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
:harrylol:
Dominic-West-What-the-fuck-did-I-do.gif

You boys are way too funny.
We sang that and you had no reply, absolutely hilarious!
#thatteamwhoonceputthepressureonleicester

The problem here is that only Leicester fans care now. There have been 2 title winners since, and Im afraid its already forgotten outside of your club.
Champions League but never again.

Since you won the title, you started to think that no other club has won anything. Its embarrassing when you sing to us that we've won fuck all, or go to Anfield and sing "champions of England you'll never sing that...."

You sang it to Derby in the cup. They've won it twice.

You're just not interesting anymore, to anyone who doesnt support you. Sorry.

Apparently the result doesn't matter because they won the title in 2016.

Clutching. At. Straws.

Another Mickey Mouse mid-table team that sees us as a rival. Yawn.
They'll be singing it in 50 years' time. Fair enough in some respects, but at the same time must be a little weird for their relevancy to be over the moment the 15/16 season finished.

We'll be moving into the best football stadium in the country in a month or so while they... try to stay midtable I guess.

giphy.gif

Massive 3 points...

- Rotated key players.
- Leicester's cup final.
- Clean sheet.
- Good shifts from Dier, Wink, Sissoko, Davies and obv. Son & Dele. Jan/Toby combo looking sharper.

Pressure was on after today's results, but we delivered.

Fuck the chavs' big win... They've done us a favour! :allitongue:

Barca-Globetrotters, we're coming for you! :lamelaaghh:

Great win.

A big up to Sammyspurs for me. And why?

Because he stood up and backed Sissoko when others would have seen him jettisoned.

The guy win us today's game because he stood up when we looked vulnerable. He led from the front and drew Leicester's sting before Son and Alli scored the goals that got us the 3 points.

We should be proud of our boys but that should not stop us actively seeking to secure players in January.

But 36 points from 12 games is astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom