Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice win! Very nice.

Two things I was most pumped about -
- SONNY IS BACK! Clearly he was the MoM today, no contest at all. His brilliant 1st goal made the game so much easier + he assisted Alli's goal!
- Vertonghen bad game was just a blip! Today he was really solid again!!

I think in the 1st half we were not really convincing (well the 1st shot came at 30th minute mark) but the Son masterful goal really helped us a lot.

All in all it was professional performance and lads did well!
Still drawless (which is flawless :D ) - only team in the league :D !

Table looks great again.....very tight

Imagine celebrating going 20 unbeaten, or beating City.......and still ending up behind an injury ravaged Spurs
... not to mention ('cos nobody ever HAS mentioned it) that we didn't sign anyone this Summer... and apparently, there's some delay with the new ground, which means we should be losing every game we play until we move in...

Amazing really!

Saw that. Wasn't it a fully grown bloke with a "please gib me ur shirt Dele" sign?

giphy.gif
It was yes, we do have some wankers in our fanbase.

Who came third in a two horse race?
Well. I would rather marriage a nice looking girl all my life than bang Kate Upton once in my life and marry an ugly cow from the gueto. That’s what happened to you lot. Won the league once and will drift from mid table and championship for the next decades while we play amazing football in England and Europe with top players. Have fun fighting with Southampton and wolves for the eternity.

... not to mention ('cos nobody ever HAS mentioned it) that we didn't sign anyone this Summer... and apparently, there's some delay with the new ground, which means we should be losing every game we play until we move in...

Amazing really!

And dont forget that because the new ground is late, then the later we move in, means the less games we get to play in our own ground.

Which is apparently an advantage and shouldnt be allowed. So in short, Spurs should be punished by not being allowed to have a home ground at all this season, on the basis it was late.

Last edited:
Who came third in a two horse race?

Aww- don't get salty just because the result didn't go your way.
you guys played fine- your team is just not on the same level as ours though right now, and showed as much.

Puel's a good manager. You all should be patient with him while he beds in new talent and finishes replacing the last ancient bits of your former title-winning side.

Back
Top Bottom