Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent performance!

Fuck Grealish, go and get Maddison.
Given the kind of money they were supposedly turning down for Maguire, it'd cost a fortune to get Maddison. They'd be committing suicide by selling him right now.

Also...
Maddison hates Tottenham and loves Liverpool. I wouldn’t want him in a million years.

I prefer away games to Wembley games to be fair.
This. Fuck Maddison.

Davies was going in quite hard. Does he have something against Leicester in particular? Great game from him.

Son and Dele amazing. Missed first half (actually streamed it whilst driving on split screen with satnav) but managed to catch Son's goal at traffic lights.

Well done everyone though good team performance. I was quite concerned about this fixture, those cunts hate us and certain games have a one sided derby feel to it. Ripped them though

Maddison looks like too much of a cunt to me personally

Hartson was immense and full on Spurs tonight. Put Ian "Woolwich" Darke back in his box on multiple occasions.

I know he was a cunt and Woolwich before his illness but rather him than that floppy haired Leicester cunt.
I found him pretty annoying actually. Doesn't seem very competent as a pundit. Sure he is a nice guy though.

I know Dele will get all the plaudits and rightly so but I thought Toby was fantastic tonight. Time and time again he was shutting them out. His reading of the game was excellent. I hope for our sake we get a decent contract on the table for him.

(and he wants to sign it)

Who came third in a two horse race?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom