Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a big game and not just because of the disappointing draw last night.
Leicester are a good side, if a bit unpredictable - I was surprised they came from Old Trafford without at least a point last week.
Tielemans and Maddison are both players to keep an eye on.
Wouldn’t be surprised if this was another draw here, any sort of win would be welcome.
Leicester will fancy their chances and I think they might win comfortably

I'd love to have some confidence for this one, but I don't Leicester are a decent outfit and will be buoyed up the failure at OT.

When was the last time we won away? or even looked solid at the back?

think I'd take another draw here

Lloris
Aurier - Jan - Toby - Rose
Winks-Dier
Son - Eriksen - Moura
Kane

I'd love to have some confidence for this one, but I don't Leicester are a decent outfit and will be buoyed up the failure at OT.

When was the last time we won away? or even looked solid at the back?

think I'd take another draw here

Lloris
Aurier - Jan - Toby - Rose
Winks-Dier
Son - Eriksen - Moura
Kane

I wouldn't play Eriksen, lazy fucker.

What if we win on sat? Are we brilliant again? There’s too much opinion out there. 24/7 sporting coverage and punditry is the issue. Someone always has be in crisis!
I agree. We shouldn't look too deeply in to 1 match.

The players who care team...

Hugo
KWP - Sanchez- XX - Davies
Winks - Ndombele
Lucas - Lamela - Son
Kane

Going to be a rough day with only 10 outfield players

Aurier has to start he has brain farts in him but it's no coincidence for the first time in like 6 months we looked a decent team when we had him and Rose on either flank.

Stretches the play because teams can't just sit narrow and defend against us

The players who care team...

Hugo
KWP - Sanchez- XX - Davies
Winks - Ndombele
Lucas - Lamela - Son
Kane

Going to be a rough day with only 10 outfield players

I'm not really getting the whole Ndombele thing, perhaps somebody who sees it can tell me.
I'm not writing him off already either, just to be clear.
I just don't think he looks fit enough to be starting games for us yet. He looked like he was blowing out of his arse after 5 mins yesterday, and with him and Winks in front of the defence where is the defensive cover?

I'm not really getting the whole Ndombele thing, perhaps somebody who sees it can tell me.
I just don't think he looks fit enough to be starting games for us yet. He looked like he was blowing out of his arse after 5 mins yesterday, and with him and Winks in front of the defence where is the defensive cover?
Defensive cover is off the menu these days as it was for most of last season hence the gaps that the opposition can freely exploit and the shoddy defensive record.

Don't worry about Ndombele - he'll be top class. Even without the small injury it'll still take time to settle.

Their forum is even more doom and gloom than us. Seriously, they are expecting a trouncing from us. Unfortunately we probably won't fufill their expectations.

Can't believe that but we either have a reaction and an admission of a team meeting post last night or Pochettino's grip is inexorably slipping.

I just don't know who DEMANDS better on the pitch when it is not flowing.

Back
Top Bottom