Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m terms of bodies it has…

When?

Conte already proved he'd play PEH or Winks ahead of TN or GLC so unless all 4 of our CMs get injurred we're no worse off.

Even then I'd trust Dier or Kulu to give a fuck more than those dossers did.

Last edited:
Play some kids. Change the formation. Try the third kit shirt with the shorts from the away kit. Insist every player only uses their right foot.

I don't care what we try but try something different!

Nothing justifies using the third kit
Look Come GIF by Prince

I am a new fan of a new sport to me and I chose the Tottenham Hotspur as my team because of Harry Kane Erik Christiansen sp?! and Sonny. I've believed that Kane and Son Should be a near guarantee combined 2 goals per contest. After three years of fandom I see as a casual fan that this is a club that canNot play consistent defense. And. .. this Just May be The most disfunctional club in The Premiere League, which Is Light Years Better than our MLS. And as in any family.. take Russia for example .. the Disfunction Starts with the PARENTS of the family

Oh Yeah and...

Come On You Spurs!!!

I am a new fan of a new sport to me and I chose the Tottenham Hotspur as my team because of Harry Kane Erik Christiansen sp?! and Sonny. I've believed that Kane and Son Should be a near guarantee combined 2 goals per contest. After three years of fandom I see as a casual fan that this is a club that canNot play consistent defense. And. .. this Just May be The most disfunctional club in The Premiere League, which Is Light Years Better than our MLS. And as in any family.. take Russia for example .. the Disfunction Starts with the PARENTS of the family

Oh Yeah and...

Come On You Spurs!!!
You must be taking the piss or on the piss!

-----------------Lloris----------------
---Romero-----Dier------Rodon--
-Lucas-----------------------Reggie
----------Hojbjerg--White----------
-----------------Kulu-----------------
-------------Kane---Son------------

Oh Yeah and...

Come On You Spurs!!!
Welcome mate, we could do with a Christiansen hat-trick today.

Back
Top Bottom