***** Leeds United v Spursingham Hotshots -Sunday 28th of Hell ,16:30 *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you like pina coladas ?

• Scrabble > monopoly

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Argon inert gas

Votes: 39 54.2%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
In the first two games where Moura came on with 5 minutes to go he got a Red card & played a terrible back pass to give the dippers a win, costing us crucial points.

Now he scores a fantastic Ricky Villa slaloming goal.

Good on him but it really sums up our season.

The worrying thing here is that Chelsea, City, MU, Liverpool, Woolwich, Newcastle, are going to invest heavily for next season and we don’t even have a manager, we have a huge clearance to undertake, defence needs a complete overhaul, and that also includes a decent goalkeeper, we’re not sure if Harry is staying, I’m sure I’ve left somethings out, but next season fills me with dread 😬, where do begin, the clubs I mentioned will defo fight for CL, hopefully we’ll be in the mix. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom