***** Leeds United v Spursingham Hotshots -Sunday 28th of Hell ,16:30 *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you like pina coladas ?

• Scrabble > monopoly

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Argon inert gas

Votes: 39 54.2%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
I've watched some utter shit in my time as a Spurs fan, doing my bit and "getting behind the team" but right now it's not even a team; it's a joyless, corporate cash cow masquerading as a football club. Not only am I indifferent to it now, I'm questioning whether I want to continue giving money to this company. Because it's not going towards supporting the team.

No matter how many fans protest and chant Levy out, there are thousands more ready to go to the stadium. Thousands more happy to hand over the cash. Hundreds of Koreans that seem to get tickets long before I can, despite being a OH+ member.

You know Leeds will be up for this; a win may well keep them up. We've lost our soul and our identify; and until someone with £4bn rocks up, this is what we look to be stuck with.

We all know Dier has probably signed that deal already. The club are pursuing Lenglet on a permanent deal. That's the level of ambition.

And worse than that, players that are seemingly "inferior" put up more of a fight.

What a wonderful goal by Lucas to end his Spurs career , couldn’t have happened to a nicer chap .
And what more can you say about Harry Kane , no matter what his future holds , the guy has been an absolute legend , a genuine football talent

stephen-feck-olympics.gif

Away fans were magnificent throughout. H is incredible. Won’t see another like him in my lifetime. Lucas farewell goal was glorious. Was back in love with the club for 90 minutes. Got me in a place of thinking… maybe next year?!

FFS this club.

:pochcry::contefacepalm2:

Glad we won.
Glad H got a couple to reach 30 for the season.
Glad Lucas had a brilliant send-off.
More glad than sad that we're out of Europe (from a selfish POV, I'll be able to do more personal holidays/trips ;))
But mostly, super glad that this season is over!

Hi Spurs fans

I'm getting the vibe that most fans are pleased to avoid the Conference League for next season.
It was a great atmosphere at Villa Park yesterday and highly fought win against a very, very good Brighton side and everybody was over the moon when the final whistle went.

From our perspective, we are happy with any European football to be honest. Especially after being out of European competitions for over a decade, including the 3 years in the Championship and numerous relegation battles before we finally went down. It feels like a huge step forward.

Realistically, we can't expect Spurs or Chelsea to finish below us next season, so when the opportunity arose, we had to seize it. I just hope that the League form doesn't suffer.

Have a great Summer all and see you next season.

Contrary to the general consensus on here I’m actually well up for this. My wife and I were working oop North during the week so stayed near Sheffield last night and are making our way to Leeds shortly. Can’t wait!!
And no matter who is in charge next season or how shit we are we will both be back in August doing it all again. As brumspur brumspur alluded to recently we supporters are the Club, not levy and his fucking go karts and many of us where here long before he arrived and will continue to support the team through both the bad times and the good.COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom