League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The white flag substitutions!

They clearly don't care, why should I...?
I feel stupid for daring to give a shit about a silly little Mickey Mouse Cup.... more fool me!

Having said that, we're more than capable of scoring 3.... the fact we don't look bothered enough to, is a shame.

Just play the kids if you really don't care about the comp...
Cos playing a strong team only works if you win...

What the fuck is goin on?
Are u kidding me
Fucking ref blow the whistle you mug
What the fuck such a coward style of play, no urgency whatsoever. Lacklustre defending absolutely clueless going forward

I’m so pissed off

Part of me thinks levy is trying to copy chelsea blueprint. Hired Mourinho, now conte and then that commercial director who quit after 3 months. Doesnt levy realise times change and have to be innovative. Jurassic park tactics...dinosaur. we will win 2nd half though.
The 1980s one?

If this was Nuno or Mourinho they’d be getting pelters.

Questions have to be asked of Conte’s approach. Injuries have hit us, granted. But the way we genuinely set up and play needs to be looked at.
Maybe Conté football is hard to swallow. But he isn't kicking the ball. Sess, Dier and Sanchez' have been dismal to say the least. Doherty, for all those who cried for him, is worse than Emerson today.

Only players worth their salt seems to be Bassouma and Bentancur.

If this was Nuno or Mourinho they’d be getting pelters.

Questions have to be asked of Conte’s approach. Injuries have hit us, granted. But the way we genuinely set up and play needs to be looked at.
Maybe Conté football is hard to swallow. But he isn't kicking the ball. Sess, Dier and Sanchez' have been dismal to say the least. Doherty, for all those who cried for him, is worse than Emerson today.

Only players worth their salt seems to be Bassouma Bentancur

Live scenes from the away end

"Jaguars v Patriots, you'll never sing that"

NINTCHDBPICT000518003691-e1568802122994.jpg

Getting battered by a heavily rotated bottom of the league team.

I'm sorry but we can't blame injuries, ENIC, Levy or refs.

That squad and this manager should have this put to bed already. Instead we've pissed the bed. Again.
There's literally no patterns of forward play. What the fuck do they do all week in training? 10 men behind the ball training day after day?

Back
Top Bottom