League Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Man City won it, the commentator kept referring as the first of their titles. Doesn't matter what competition it is - I want to win EVERY game, surely that should be the attitude of every professional.
Always wise words from Mrs P.
I googled "cockney malteser" and you were the only one.
:dembelelol:

Third round draw

West Brom v Crystal Palace
Woolwich v Brentford
Burton Albion v Burnley
Wycombe v Norwich
Oxford United v Man City
West Ham v Macclesfield
Millwall v Fulham
Liverpool v Chelsea
Bournemouth v Blackburn
Preston v Middlesbrough
Wolves v Leicester
Tottenham v Watford
Blackpool v QPR
Everton v Southampton
Man Utd v Derby
Nottingham Forest v Stoke

Do we want to go far in this tournament? If we do, playing them at MK is better from a chance to win perspective than at Vicarage Road. I'm quite happy it'll be there.

Milton Keynes is further away then vicarage road what’s the point :pochrolleyes:
Will give far more Spurs fans the chance to watch the team. If we'd played at Watford I guess we'd have only got the usual away cup match allocation.
Hopefully it's priced sensibly and I reckon it will be a decent turnout

Will give far more Spurs fans the chance to watch the team. If we'd played at Watford I guess we'd have only got the usual away cup match allocation.
Hopefully it's priced sensibly and I reckon it will be a decent turnout
Dele returning to Milton Keynes should bump the attendance at least a little bit you'd think

Back
Top Bottom