King Ledley - I've got something to offer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WookieD

wharrgarbl 💫
The day everyone has been waiting for? Ledders confirms he is interested in coaching, long live the King....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...eat-Ledley-King-turns-attention-to-management

EXCLUSIVE: Spurs great Ledley King turns attention to management
TOTTENHAM legend Ledley King wants to get into management after injury forced him to call time on his career.

15989.jpg

King, 32, retired last year after failing to overcome a long-standing knee injury.

It left the centre-half unable to train and he now holds an ambassadorial role at White Hart Lane.

But the ex-England international has indicated he sees his future in influencing matters on the pitch, rather than off it.

He said: "I have been thinking about coaching - I've started my badges.

"It's very different to playing. It's not for everyone.

"We've seen some great players not get into coaching or not be as good people may have thought.

"I think everyone has to have a taste of it to see how they feel they will do.

"It's very early days but I've got something to offer."

I hope he can be as good a Spurs manager as Gle... oh.

Just joking. I really think he seems like he's got the brains to be a top coach. Good luck Ledders, in whatever you do.

Hopefully he'll run along the same lines as some of the United players now who are coaching at the club, as opposed to the likes of Keane, Bruce and Ince who went straight into first team management.

I would love to see him manage Spurs one day, but that's my heart ruling my head. But I reckon he has the qualities and passion to cut it as a manager. Hopefully he'll learn his trade slowly and not rush into a position.

I hope he can be as good a Spurs manager as Gle... oh.

Just joking. I really think he seems like he's got the brains to be a top coach. Good luck Ledders, in whatever you do.

Had Hoddle not had Pleat snidely backstabbing him etc who knows how it would have worked out.

Hn I saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about him possibly returning to playing, or maybe ......

..... his new single!

Had Hoddle not had Pleat snidely backstabbing him etc who knows how it would have worked out.
Dunno if that is true or not, but if Hoddle hadn't got all religious, inflicted Eileen Drewery on players, and told reporters that disabled people were being punished for their sins in a past life, he would probably still be the England manager and we would have won the WC. Great manager hiding behind an 'interesting' belief system.

I think Leds has plenty of knowledge he can pass on...who knows, maybe he could talk AVB out of zonal-marking at corners!

MARCA EXCLUSIVE: Spurs great Ledley King turns attention to Agencies....And Urges Bale to Leave
TOTTENHAM legend Ledley King wants to get into football agency after injury forced him to call time on his career....and thats the only reason he stayed at Spurs. Because he was injured.

15989.jpg

King, 32, retired last year after failing to overcome a long-standing knee injury, but could have joined a whole host of top clubs, like Real Madrid, in his prime, if the Spurs had a quality medical and training facility.

It left the centre-half unable to train and he now holds an ambassadorial role at White Hart Lane, where Gareth Bale will soon be a thing of the past.

And the ex-England international has indicated he sees his future in influencing matters off the pitch.

He said: "I have been thinking about being an agent - I've started my badges.

"It's very different to playing. It's not for everyone. But there is money to be made.

"We've seen some great players leave this club, not get into a big club. Its a waste

"I think everyone has to have a taste of La Liga to see how they feel they will do at a club like Real Madrid. Bale is no different.

"It's very early days but I've got something to offer him as a new agent"

Dunno if that is true or not, but if Hoddle hadn't got all religious, inflicted Eileen Drewery on players, and told reporters that disabled people were being punished for their sins in a past life, he would probably still be the England manager and we would have won the WC. Great manager hiding behind an 'interesting' belief system.

Hoddle got all religious whilst still a player with us - was on a trip with England to Israel...

79054085-25th-february-1986-jerusalem-israel-englands-gettyimages.jpg

Hoddle got all religious whilst still a player with us - was on a trip with England to Israel...

79054085-25th-february-1986-jerusalem-israel-englands-gettyimages.jpg
You cant approach the Wailing Wall without putting a cap on, there is a stand by the entrance where you pick one up for free. Women have to go to a different part of the wall.

I hope he becomes our defensive coach whilst doing his badges, he could impart so much knowledge to the young players in the squad like positional awareness, reading the game and of course how to zonal mark corners!

Back
Top Bottom