KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone saying we need to buy players but that could be redundant if get knocked out of two cup competitions next week
We need to buy players because so many here are not up to it. We need to reinforce with quality not just for the numbers. that should be very clear from our early season performances. Mou's tactics aren't going to help us overcome a dearth of talent.

Job done, thought aurier was excellent tonight.

Dele and stevie were so poor, they need to look at work rate of lo celso.

Tonight showed how badly we need a good second striker in this window, Son looked so much better going wide when Harry came on.

Sorry, Alabama. I should have been clearer: can the yanks bringing politics into this thread fuck off?

:thumbup:

I'm a yank and I wholeheartedly agree.

Back to the actual topic:
Thought we played "ok". Familiar lack of finishing opportunities at times. Could have scored several more, should have scored at least 2 more easily. We gave the Macedonian guy too much space, but fair play to him, he hit a rocket.

Thought Tanguy was positive. He looks for the aggressive pass more than anyone else we put in midfield.

Harry and Son are world class. Enough said.

Hoping to see more from GLC as he works his way back in.

Winks seems a great guy, but just seems so tentative on the pitch.

If I didn't watch the Dele of a couple years back, I'd think he might not be a Spurs level player. Hope he can somehow regain form, but hard to see him getting minutes as the year progresses. Just not firing.

Davies? Well, lets just say i'm happy we have Reguillon coming for that slot. Can't wait to see a dangerous LB on that sideline with Sonny.

Ha! I live near montclair NJ. Biden signs everywhere. I think you'd get a beatdown if you put Maga anywhere near you around here.

Biden signs are not the same as Trump flags. No joke... some of the Trump flags around here are bigger than the US flags outside homes.

I don’t mind signs at all, but huge fucking flags with the last name of some dude? Fucking cult.

I'm still trying to work out whether the Shkëndija manager looked more like Gomes or Levy....!
:levywtf:
1554580953_gjoka.jpg
Joe Bastianich. Doppelganger.

I am surrounded by MAGA. If I were to be so cultish about Biden to put up a Biden flag, I run the risk of violence.
If Biden loses (which doesn't look likely), you better come and live here. Where are you ? Deep South? Middle America?

Last edited:
Ha! I live near montclair NJ. Biden signs everywhere. I think you'd get a beatdown if you put Maga anywhere near you around here.

I don't live in NJ anymore but I grew up in Lincoln Park, good to see Jersey people here! I live in Phoenix, AZ now and so much Trump support out here it's insane.

Back on topic though, why would they even have smaller goals in the stadium? Youth goals or something? Serious shithousery there lol

I don't live in NJ anymore but I grew up in Lincoln Park, good to see Jersey people here! I live in Phoenix, AZ now and so much Trump support out here it's insane.

Back on topic though, why would they even have smaller goals in the stadium? Youth goals or something? Serious shithousery there lol
Probably got a good deal on amazon for them

Back
Top Bottom