K League XI V The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur 12pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on Cuti. You got to take one for the team here
"I couldn't make it probably if I was alone, but everyone next to me was just pushing myself."

"Even Lucas [Moura] who came on, Stevie [Steven Bergwijn], H [Kane], Eric [Dier], Ben [Davies]. Every player was next to me and said, 'Cuti you've got to do this, you believe and you will get another chance'. Finally I scored and I scored second goal, it was just incredible.

"Today I missed the easiest chances but I scored one of the toughest chances. I'm very happy and I'm really, really grateful for the team that they helped me a lot, especially all season but this game today [Sunday], after 3-0 everyone was just like 'Go on Cuti, go on Cuti! You got to do this, you deserve this'. I was really appreciative and that's why I was pushing myself as well," he added.

Looks like they will play but it won't be much of a game unfortunately. Field will be absolutely soaked.
I could barely see the car in front of me on the way home. Rivers are flooding. That's how hard it's raining atm.

Odd isn't it how some illegal activity is deemed acceptable (or at least has a blind eye turned to it) because it is deemed a 'victimless crime' compared to others.
I presume it’s got something to do with a multi billion dollar companies monopolising watching games that 99.9% of their fans can’t afford to get to . It’s not like it’s a short drive of ferry over to South Korea is it

Looks like they will play but it won't be much of a game unfortunately. Field will be absolutely soaked.
I could barely see the car in front of me on the way home. Rivers are flooding. That's how hard it's raining atm.
Just like a normal day in N17.

Not sure if 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

I presume it’s got something to do with a multi billion dollar companies monopolising watching games that 99.9% of their fans can’t afford to get to . It’s not like it’s a short drive of ferry over to South Korea is it

If that's how you justify it, fill your boots.

I'm not judging, I have done more than my fair share of stupid stuff.

Crack addicts justify nicking stuff to pay for their habits by saying 'they can afford it' or 'they are insured'.

I was just interested really.

Sarr will wear 29 and Forster 20.

Bissouma has 38 and Perisic 22 for now. The club has made it very clear that those are not their finalised numbers (aka please don't buy their kits with numbers yet).

Back
Top Bottom