Justin Edinburgh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a cynical (news) world these days, it's one of those rare, rare headlines that makes you sit right up and go: No, no, no. Legend passes at just 49. Cannot be.

Too young by any standard. RIP

Hit me hard.. Worked on a soccer school with him when I was 15, had a great night him taking me out and convincing a hottie I was a 25 Yr old teacher ... Was a top man

An absolute part of an era that shaped me as Spurs....saw you countless times at The Lane, served the club for so long at a time many called the dark ages.

But I dont care how many superstars have come and gone since......none of them can say they got to lift two trophies for Spurs, and they was at the real Wembley.

So glad he saw us in Madrid

RIP Justin, a good man down.

Yiddooo Yiddoooo Yidoooooo

An absolute part of an era that shaped me as Spurs....saw you countless times at The Lane, served the club for so long at a time many called the dark ages.

I dont care how many superstars have come and gone since......none of them can say they got to lift two trophies for Spurs, and one was at the real Wembley.

He'd have been a part of the squad or team when my dad took me to my first game back when I was a child at my first game at the Lane. He achieved more in a Spurs shirt than anyone that I remember watching during my time and this is a very sad day.

A part of the foundations to the club I grew to love has gone. Thank you for all you did for the shirt I care so much for Justin. You'll always be remembered

But I dont care how many superstars have come and gone since......none of them can say they got to lift two trophies for Spurs, and they was at the real Wembley.

He was our most decorated player during the 90s. Winning an FA and League Cup winners medal.

Back
Top Bottom