Justin Edinburgh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No words for this, part of the 91 cup team and a real grafter in the team, always gave his all.

So sorry for his family, as others have written only 49, no age. Gutted.

Anybody know who it is that "guards" NWHL on non-match days... Are they employees of the club or a private company...?
I ask because of the stunningly classy episode I had up there Sunday lunchtime.
I (now foolishly it would appear) took a small bunch of flowers up there with a message to say "Cheers Justin" and I saw one solitary scarf tied to a railing on a Paxton staircase entrance and after having a walk along the High Road round to Park Lane decided that
I'd prop them up near the scarf under the cockerel on the wall.
As there was a security dude there I thought I'd ask first (though the scarf didn't seem to bother him).
I was somewhat astonished that he was utterly bemused as to why I would want to be putting a bunch of flowers there so I explained why.
He still was bemused but let me do it but as soon as I walked away started calling the next one along by the next staircase.
I therefore walked back a minute or so after to check if they would still be there and was shouted after by the second bloke as to whether it was me that left them there and that I had to take them away.
After fetching them back I asked the original one was this Health & Safety or something and just got a load of sorry my supervisor says you can't do that etc...
Couldn't get a proper conversation from either.
I went around and left them propped up against a fence in front of the first Park Lane staircase instead (for how long I don't know.)
Charming.
Still as long as the tourists coming out of the gift shop can take their selfies by the cockerel, right?
Should've gone to Orient I suppose.
Really, really poor. Stinks in fact.
so

Thought I'd posted... Appears not.

RIP to Justin and bless all who knew him personally.

Too damn young. :(

We go straight in but yeah I think there are.

In the 80,s as kids we we used to go in the Coach and Horses just up from the ground, during the week as my mates dad had it, never on a match day cos it was always a target for the away hoolys lol
My ex Mrs was an Os fan,and we lived the e17 side of Bakers Arms for a while,so spent many an afternoon over there :) Also the first away i ever went to with my dad. Fond memories of the place.

Have a good un

Back
Top Bottom