Just met AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apart from you making a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Again.

:harrysmile:

Wheels, I know you think this is an in, a chink in the armour, a weak link, an achiles heel....which you can maybe utilise to turn over the massive burial deficit you are currently suffering from.

Dont.

I swear to god I will put tin tacs on every ramp in Wales if you try. I will pay every lady of the night not to entertain you. I will tell the sick that it is all an act and that you are playing Rugby on Sundays.

Try me. I'll break you. xx

tumblr_mj8x7eHq5S1rtnxyno1_400.gif

Wheels, I know you think this is an in, a chink in the armour, a weak link, an achiles heel....which you can maybe utilise to turn over the massive burial deficit you are currently suffering from.

Dont.

I swear to god I will put tin tacs on every ramp in Wales if you try. I will pay every lady of the night not to entertain you. I will tell the sick that it is all an act and that you are playing Rugby on Sundays.

Are you Dolph Lundgren from Rocky IV?

Just had an awful thought.... assuming there's every chance Blanchflower really did meet AVB, there's gonna be some folk on here feel like right cunts!

Proof is the key I guess, mind! ...without proof these days, we are nothing!

To be honest I prefer carlito to some of the other people who offer nothing apart from constant bile aimed at particular players.

Yeah he was a massive troll at the start but seems to have developed a fondness for the place in the last few months.

Don't know why we're all speaking about him in the third person btw. Seems odd

One part of me would be intrigued to meet Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante for a pre match beer. On the other hand I think I might prefer to preserve the mental image I've constructed of you.

#nohomo

Look there was admin error made by a lower member of my network.

On recognition that there might be a problem I sought clarification higher up and got the opposite answer. I then contacted Ross for independant varification that he supplied.

I also apologised for the mistake.

one thing I would say is that for the grandson of a legend, he certainly keeps his nut down well, which is a credit to him.

Back
Top Bottom