Just met AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest if I was Blanchflower I would be asking AVB why he wasnt down at Whitewebbs taking our teams training session!

Crucial part of the season to be getting lost in London :avbshock:

It's just Carlito being a cunt...he should be showing us a photo of him and the inner circle, I'd be happy with one of Barry the Biscuit to be honest.

There is no training the day after a game.

And when there is training it only ever lasts a few hours, so I read anyway.

General life of a footballer - go to training ground for a botu 10. Eat. Train for a bit. Maybe have some lunch. Bugger off and do what you like for the afternoon...

BLANCHFLOWER: WE HAVE WAYS OF MAKING YOU TALK!
DID YOU MEET AVB OR NOT??
Pencil%20Cartoon.jpg

I'm not trying to be a cock or say you're lying ( I believe you ) but dosent he take the training for those not involved or on the bench?
Probably not. I assume they are treated the same as everyone else in the squad. Also - AVB and his coaching staff need a day off every now and then, considering that their weekends will pretty much always be used for intensive work. Anyway just because the tram isn't training, it doesn't mean that the coaching staff might not met up for a couple of hours to discuss tactics, training or potential transfers

Back
Top Bottom