Judas on MOTD 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sol Campbell: Tottenham Hotspur Manager: 2017-2022

Achievements:

3 x Premier League Champions
2 x League Cup
4 x FA Cup
1 x Europa League
1 x Champions League

ITS WRITTEN IN THE STARS.
Wouldn't enjoy any of those is that cunt was in charge.

Firmly agree with the others that Campbell is using the race card as an excuse. I think that really shows what a detestable individual he is. The very worst people in the race debate aren't racists, it's people who abuse the race card. Racists are obvious and evil. Race card users on the other hand are not just evil, but insidious and self interested because they ultimately undermine and harm those people who are genuinely trying to lead the fight against racism. He should be fucked ashamed of himself, but, let's be honest, he's the last person to ever indicate that he's capable of shame.

The thing I find most detestable about all of this is that Campbell is taking a situation that most people in football should be fairly ashamed of and making it all about him and his feeling of entitlement.

That there are only 4 of 92 manager/head coach positions filled by black coaches is a scandal (the fact that it was only ONE two years ago was ridiculous) but it is a situation that can only be further improved by identifying why a particular demographic of footballers don't stay engaged with the game after retirement from playing and correcting that - which I believe (maybe naively) is being done.

But to trivialise the whole arguement with the "I was a good player, I'm going to do some coaching badges, where's my FA coaching role already?" demand is absurd. If he got his head down, worked hard and was still continuously ignored he'd have a point, but he hasn't so he doesn't.

Oh, and he's a cunt. An absolute cunt.

Thing is, it's quite possible that he's entirely as good as Tony Adams, Gareth Southgate, Stuart Pearce, Dean Saunders, Roy Keane or all the other high profile players that went on to become great managers. Oh, and I forgot about Carlton Palmer, and he's almost certainly black... and John "Supercallygoballistic" Barnes.

Just did a wee bit of research. It's not an exact science of course but......

Only 2% of The UK population is 'Black'. Around 1.2% Caribbean and 0.8% African.

To my mind then it would appear that of all industries Football has a much higher percentage of Ethnic minorities than perhaps any other in the land. So for the likes of Sol to play the Race Card sickens me.

I'm sure there is Institutional Racism in many different work places and Industries but football, on the surface at least, would appear to be about the most welcoming and I'm proud of that. It is what it is, and there should be no need for a numbers game. If somebody is good enough, that's all that should matter.

I don't believe those stats.

London has a population or near 14m now. And over half of those are classified as non white British.

I'm sure Sol should be able to get a job at the Scum where he's consider a 'legend?!

Or perhaps the manager that knows him best doesn't want him because he has zero aptitude for the job....

I guess the acting world is racist as well given how well his acting career went, the raving thespian.

I see football's Malcolm X is at it again. Moanin that the new FA commission is all white people and not diverse enough.

Funny how he says they should have some black people who have 'actually done something in the game for club and country'
Oo I wonder if any names spring to mind sol.
John Barnes?
Ledley king?
Ian wright?

I'd sooner put Hope Powell on the commission than this idiot.

I'd sooner put Hope Powell on the commission.

Please god no.......

I deliberately avoid clicking anything on the bbc website to do with womens football. I wouldn't want to give the BBC the idea that I am remotely interested whatsoever in womens football, although I know they will try their hardest to ram it down the throats of the helpless public by giving an accidental tap in goal the title of "FUCKING AMAZING WONDER GOAL YEAHAAHHAHA!

Please god no.......

I deliberately avoid clicking anything on the bbc website to do with womens football. I wouldn't want to give the BBC the idea that I am remotely interested whatsoever in womens football, although I know they will try their hardest to ram it down the throats of the helpless public by giving an accidental tap in goal the title of "FUCKING AMAZING WONDER GOAL YEAHAAHHAHA!

Uh oh
Insert 'dis gon be good' gif here...

Please god no.......

I was going to write an angry response, but don't want to get into a futile argument with a misogynist.

here's the interview in full.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24491466
warning: will make you want to harm something/one
He has nothing to say for any person or race, apart from himself . He has a massive chip on his shoulder because of something that happened in 1998 that caused him to be such a massive cunt. He has been blaming everyone else since.

Campy, get over 98 98 98 98 98 98 so we can all move on!!!!!!!!!!!

I see football's Malcolm X is at it again. Moanin that the new FA commission is all white people and not diverse enough.

Funny how he says they should have some black people who have 'actually done something in the game for club and country'
Oo I wonder if any names spring to mind sol.
John Barnes?
Ledley king?
Ian wright?

I'd sooner put Hope Powell on the commission than this idiot.

The thing is, he's probably right - the FA is a bit institutionally racist.

He's hardly the person to lead a morale crusade though.

Back
Top Bottom