Judas on MOTD 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe there is some discrimination, but like someone else said above, the continent is likely to be worse.

Wonder what Hughton would have to say about these comments.

Just think it's amusing that his perception of racism in English football is founded on the slight of Neville getting the England job. He says himself that the F.A. made an approach, so what's he upset about, that black people aren't handed the first spot in line, on principle?

Here's a hint Sol: Neville kept playing football at a top club as a protegee to one of football history's all-time greatest coaches, retiring with his name and reputation intact. Then, when he was handed a commentating job, he blew expectations out of the water, offering the most incisive and knowledgeable commentary in the business.

You, on the other hand, failed at a succession of clubs in your last few years, dropping down to League Two at one point, before falling out with the club and walking away with your contract cancelled, then tried to replicate your success at Woolwich, but you weren't good enough anymore. Then, you couldn't make your mark at Newcastle, your contract was terminated and you spent a year in free-agency before retiring. Here's another hint Sol: when your career ends because no club will even take you on a free, you've probably got a LONG ways to go before walking into a job with the England set-up.

Oh, and there's one more thing. During all of those years in which you weren't playing football anymore, or at least conning yourself into a succession of clubs who later found you out, your primary exposure to the media was complaining about racism. And so we've come full-circle.

Nobody wants you around because you've got a chip on your shoulder and you cry wolf every 6 months about being the subject of racism. That's a combination that isn't likely to result in a lot of career opportunities. If you can't handle yourself in the media, how can you be expected to handle a team?

cad23a1_zpsbfe671e9.png

The BBC are impartial dont you know!? They are funded by the public and so above such petty ratings moves like that!

Or at least they are supposed to be
Campbell's appearance clearly indicates that the sickening culture at the BBC that allowed Jimmy Saville to flourish is still ever present. :adestare:

Kiwomya, Ince, Powell, Hughton are all managing in the league.

Is it enough? No
Is it a start? Yes

if he wanted a job he'd do an Ince and start at some armpit of nowhere like Ince did but Judas with his very loose grasp on reality, is too thick to realise this

I wasn't so much him that bothered me (although he came across as sounding pretty think), but rather him being introduced by that cunt Colin Murray as "a hero to both teams"? Fuck right off Murray, your sacking can't come soon enough.

Sol, Sol, it's not cos you're gay, it's not racist in any way, it's not a witch hunt, it's just cos you're a cunt, I'll hate you 'till my dying day

Same tune as the chant we all know so well. Interesting alternative version told to me by a mate (not made up by me or him)

Kiwomya, Ince, Powell, Hughton are all managing in the league.

Is it enough? No
Is it a start? Yes

if he wanted a job he'd do an Ince and start at some armpit of nowhere like Ince did but Judas with his very loose grasp on reality, is too thick to realise this

Does it matter how many Football Managers are black? Or ginger? Or left handed?

No. No it doesn't. There should be no talk of 'quota's'.

The only imperative should be 'Are they good enough?' Regardless of anything else.

In a country that is predominantly 'White' it stands to reason that people of other ethnicity will be in the minority.

Whilst anyone with any sense will know no offence is meant here, for any thick people I will clarify that there is no racial undertones here.

The thing I find most detestable about all of this is that Campbell is taking a situation that most people in football should be fairly ashamed of and making it all about him and his feeling of entitlement.

That there are only 4 of 92 manager/head coach positions filled by black coaches is a scandal (the fact that it was only ONE two years ago was ridiculous) but it is a situation that can only be further improved by identifying why a particular demographic of footballers don't stay engaged with the game after retirement from playing and correcting that - which I believe (maybe naively) is being done.

But to trivialise the whole arguement with the "I was a good player, I'm going to do some coaching badges, where's my FA coaching role already?" demand is absurd. If he got his head down, worked hard and was still continuously ignored he'd have a point, but he hasn't so he doesn't.

Oh, and he's a cunt. An absolute cunt.

What got me was the fact that he was clearly out of his depth, he kept gazing off into space, and stumbling over words. I won't criticise him for his opinions, we all know he is a cunt, that isn't up for discussion, but I had no idea he was such a fucking gormless idiot. How the fuck did this guy become our captain?
And you know what really annoyed me, the fact that he kept saying Aksked.

IT'S FUCKING ASK!!! THE S COMES BEFORE THE FUCKING K YOU STUPID TURNCOAT WANKER.

:parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker:

Yeah, I said the same last night, but it really looks like he's been hiding burgers in his trousers from the extra tyres he was sporting.

Haha.

He was a pretty good pundit though I thought. Mind you Sooty & Sweep would have looked good next to Judas.

'Hey kids. My advice is to join a company that gives you free training and will fast track you to a decent role. Then leave them for more money at their nearest competitor. make sure you string them along though and give them less than a week's notice. just for a laugh.'

Back
Top Bottom