Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
ENIC owned 29.9% of the club in december 2000. .Alan Sugar was still chairman until February 2001. Cunt chops left in July 2001.

As long as I live, and until i hear otherwise (not mr "Im staying", who is a proven liar), I'll be convinced he had decided to go, and where he was going to, the previous summer. there is no way the press would have not got wind of him negotiating with the scum sometime after February.

There were even rumours being spouted (on spurs list, an old email forum) that ENIC sacked the raincoat in an attempt to keep him happy, as Judas apparently hated Graham

trying to say he joined the gooners is somehow down to ENIC is revisionist horseshit of the highest order

in my opinion, of course
To clarify for you. He joined the goons for the wedge.

He left Spurs because our board would not pay the money.

ENIC controlled the club from December 2000, so any player leaving after the point they were in charge is down to them, but in this case Sugar’s prior handling of the situation gives them a good and reasonable excuse.

Again I have said I hold Sugar and Campbell himself much more accountable than I do ENIC. And I am not in anyway putting the whole thing on ENIC and I resent you stating I am.

Ber and Modrix leaving do not compare at all. They went for big money transfers (to successful clubs that we can understand why they went) and because we got large fees it allowed us to to reinvest. Judas deprived us of funds to make other signings (when we really needed to) and went to our biggest rivals making us a laughing stock. People might not wish him dead, but no one should forget or forgive him.
Hope the name of the thread is changed.
Didn't both Modric and Sulkatov as good as go as go strike?

I thought he did and was offered a deal by Levy, where he could leave on his team the following year? Might be shite though.

I remember the little rat saying he wanted to join a ‘big team’ like Chelsea (obviously after the latter encouraged him), but can’t remember if he went on strike. Or was it a case of missing the first few games of the season due to ‘injury’ until the window closed?

I remember the little rat saying he wanted to join a ‘big team’ like Chelsea (obviously after the latter encouraged him), but can’t remember if he went on strike. Or was it a case of missing the first few games of the season due to ‘injury’ until the window closed?
He was not available for selection apparently, whether that was injury or being a cunt I can't be 100%, although I do seem to remember 'insiders' saying it was him.

He joined the Goons for cash ... don't forget after his walk-out against West Ham he ended up leaving them on a free as well .... self serving cunt of the highest order the absolute antithesis of a Legend

.... I'm disgusted now, and I haven't even experienced it, so can't imagine what it felt like for most of you here who had to cope with it and deal with those disgusting creatures down the road. He shouldn't even be allowed near Tottenham High Road, let alone be in the conversation of being considered a legend. Would much rather have a team with Soldado, Chiriches and Adebayor for the next 50 years than see that cunt wear a Spurs shirt again.
I think they should induct him in the THFC Hall of Fame... and make him attend the ceremony... accompanied by however many Spurs fans wanna turn up...

There will either be precisely ZER0... (which will in itself prove a point)
Or 62,000 baying for blood... which will also prove a point!!

Last edited:
What the hell is this thread?

What response were you actually expecting?
I was expecting, and hoping, for exactly this response.

I think he is a cunt and I don't mean a cunt as we sometimes, or often, call each other on here. I mean a cunt of the highest order.

I did tell you all that there was at least one person who thought he would be, although whoever voted for "Yes.....Legend" hasn't posted their views in this thread.

I simply wanted to expose how deluded that thinking was.

He joined the Goons for cash ... don't forget after his walk-out against West Ham he ended up leaving them on a free as well .... self serving cunt of the highest order the absolute antithesis of a Legend
His transfers:

Spurs to Woolwich
Woolwich to Portsmouth
Portsmouth to Notts County
Notts County to released
Free agent to Woolwich
Woolwich to Newcastle

Total transfer fees paid £0

Cunt.

His transfers:

Spurs to Woolwich
Woolwich to Portsmouth
Portsmouth to Notts County
Notts County to released
Free agent to Woolwich
Woolwich to Newcastle

Total transfer fees paid £0

Cunt.
Woolwich allowed him to leave on free because he was going abroad.He then joined Pompey.Pompey went into administration, Campbell announced in the press he is taking them to court for 1.5 million.He is a scum bag

Back
Top Bottom