Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
His joining Woolwich was such a secret. that the press thought they were there for a press conference with Richard Wright.

Berbatov and Modric shat on us. but at least they did it openly.

His joining Woolwich was such a secret. that the press thought they were there for a press conference with Richard Wright.

Berbatov and Modric shat on us. but at least they did it openly.

Ber and Modrix leaving do not compare at all. They went for big money transfers (to successful clubs that we can understand why they went) and because we got large fees it allowed us to to reinvest. Judas deprived us of funds to make other signings (when we really needed to) and went to our biggest rivals making us a laughing stock. People might not wish him dead, but no one should forget or forgive him.
Hope the name of the thread is changed.

The bloke is a cunt and I will always talk about him like he's a cunt. Humiliated our football club and more importantly was prepared to fuck us over financially in order to do so.

We could have got £20m for him the summer before but he said he wanted to stay and sign. That was huge money at the time and he strung us along. The way in which he signed with them just rubbed salt into it. A complete surprise, shock and that smarmy look on both Wenger and especially Campbell's face smacked of complete disloyalty and a lack of understanding for those that had supported him down the years.

No time for him and wish he was never a part of our club. He will never and should never be allowed near the club or associated with its former great players ever again. A dickhead of the highest order.
It was all well people telling me not to take his desertion personally, but I did. He wasn't some Johnny-come-lately, who didn't understand what that would to us. He came up through the ranks, after all.

I was expecting, and hoping, for exactly this response.

I think he is a cunt and I don't mean a cunt as we sometimes, or often, call each other on here. I mean a cunt of the highest order.

I did tell you all that there was at least one person who thought he would be, although whoever voted for "Yes.....Legend" hasn't posted their views in this thread.

I simply wanted to expose how deluded that thinking was.
And that person has the temerity to disagree with me....... not once, but twice!!!!!!
He obviously likes the notoriety of being the only person who has done that.
Doesn't he know who I am?

I'm just sorry that I sank to his level and gave a disagree to his post, as I rarely do, everyone to their own 'n all that.
My excuse is I've had about two hours sleep in the last 36 hours and dead on my feet.
All I know is that not one Spurs supporter of my acquaintance thinks anything other than that he is a toerag for what he did to us.

Spot on.
I was thinking that the other day, the only thing I could come up with was that he was our best defender/player at the time but was that because he was so good or that we, as a team, were shite.

He was very good, and our captain. At the time he was a symbol of hope that we could claw our way back into the big time.

In the end his treacherous behaviour didn’t really matter, because the superior Deadly Ledley emerged from the haze to save us all.

If any younger fans want to understand the hatred, just imagine Kane running his contract down and joining them. Only instead of being a successful team, we were desperate for any good players we could get our hands on.

So, will Judas ever be forgiven ?
I'm not talking about songs about him or death threats just purely and simply will/could he ever be forgiven or even given a pass.

NO HE FUCKING CAN'T

NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET

FUCK YOU FOR EVEN ASKING SUCH A QUESTION

His transfers:

Spurs to Woolwich
Woolwich to Portsmouth
Portsmouth to Notts County
Notts County to released
Free agent to Woolwich
Woolwich to Newcastle

Total transfer fees paid £0

Cunt.
Woolwich allowed him to leave on free because he was going abroad.He then joined Pompey.Pompey went into administration, Campbell announced in the press he is taking them to court for 1.5 million.He is a scum bag

I feel that if we talk about him and continue hating him, he becomes relevant as some legendary figure who crossed the divide and won the league.

Personally dont give a shit. Havent got time to hate him.

What I don't get in amongst all this bollocks is what exactly it is that Judas supposedly did for us that would attain him legendary status... It's not like he made much of a difference to the shit-fest while he was here.

Back
Top Bottom