Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, this is over.

He must be taking the piss if he thinks Sissoko was the sub to bring in, it's almost like he wants to be sacked so he can take his compensation and fuck off on a 5* holiday for a bit.

Absolute garbage.

This fucker has the turned the team into the one of the most detestable teams in our history. We play like absolute cowards. Borng negative football that isn't even effective at getting results. It's hideous to watch. It's downright painful to watch. I hate him in a way I've never hated a manager before. He's a poisonous cunt that's sucked out tens of millions from the club with nothing in return.

Last edited:
Im not hating on the guy, I really did want him to do well, but he has to go now - only way we can qualify CL is if we boost the squad with a new manager, even if its a caretaker manager till the end of the season has to happen - need to use the 'new manager bounce back' effect as a way of trying to get top 4. Get a caretaker manager in and then sign a new one in the summer

I genuinely think our next 3 points will be on May 1st against Sheffield United at home.

Everton away - defeat

Southampton home - draw

City final - get torn to shreds.

Back
Top Bottom