Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wasnt even boring negative football today. we did act try and attack on the front foot.....it was just clear to see that he doesnt know how to make us play decent football even when he gets the players to press high up the pitch....

I think Jose will go otherwise season ticket renewals will suffer , I wouldn’t even give him the final , he doesn’t even deserve a chance to be part of our history any more ! Get this fraud out of our club and take the donkeys with you!

This fucker has the turned the team into the one of the most destable teams in our history. We play like absolute cowards. Borng negative football that isn't even effective at getting results. It's hideous to watch. It's downright painful to watch. I hate him in a way I've never hated a manager before. He's a poisonous cunt that's sucked out tens of millions from the club with nothing in return.
Yeah. Pretty much this. I hate everything about this squad/manager/board. Love the club - always will but what’s left of it?

A husk of a club. No identity. No bollocks. Gutless pricks

Since game one under Jose, where we did our best to throw away a 3-0 lead, it's been a repeat problem of us collapsing in the second half/last 30 minutes. It might be the players to blame for some of it, but either mentality, fitness and/or game management also is to play. I'd say all three. Woeful.

No bitterness from me towards Mourinho. Said that before.

He hasn't got it in him anymore.

Levy should relieve him now because the League Cup should not be his to possibly win..

No way Levy can let this man spend any money that might be available.

His time as a top Premier League manager is undoubtedly over. It clearly was before he came to us. Just a shame we did not know it.

Maybe we did and hoped against hope.

Back
Top Bottom