Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“So you mean”. How the fuck did you take from my post that I condone abuse?! You make arguments up in your head.

I would wholeheartedly agree with you that critiquing players is fine, and abusing players isn’t.
Unless its danny rose then its suddenly allowed 🙄. The abuse he got from our so called bestest supporters!

I support Jose fully
I support Levy fully
I support ENIC fully
I support our policy fully
I support Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Erik Lamela, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Lucas Moura, Matt Doherty, Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Joe Hart, Japhet Tanganga. Fully.

Do you?

“Tottenham” is more than Harry Kane, Ndombele and Son.
You forgot 'I support Dele Alli fully'

The best thing about the final is it’s going to be Jose narrative focused (Pep or United) and you know he’ll say something wild to put the focus on himself and take it off our players and our hideous cup drought.

Setting up nicely :mourlmao:

Back
Top Bottom