Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had no idea how old his daughter was I thought you were a gross pedo. But she's 6 years older than Parrott so carry on.
Jose-Mourinhos-Braless-18-Year-Old-Daughter-Matilde.jpg

Lose to Spam and he can fuck off. Seriously. RBL are crap. He’s not even bothering to find systems to compete. The football under Sherwood was better than this. I can’t quite believe I’d ever have to type that.

I think Levy got complacent and arrogant where he thought he had taken us all alone. Poch took us to the heights we hit. We have taken huge steps back as a club in many ways with Mourinho as manager. Said it numerous times, he won't make it to Christmas this year.

Anger is genuinely all I feel now. I despise Mourinho and everything he stands for but I honestly don’t really blame him. Whoever sanctioned his appointment, be it Levy, Lewis, or someone on the board, could very well have completely and utterly fucked us for the foreseeable future. Bar a very small number, the vast majority of Spurs fans (even the ones who feigned support in his early weeks) knew deep down that this was an utterly ridiculous appointment that was absolutely destined to fail. The guy is 1) way way way past his best and 2) completely and utterly incompatible with almost every aspect of the football club and the people running it.
The way we are playing right now is absolutely comparable to how Mourinhos previous clubs have all played in his final weeks with them. He has NEVER managed to turn it around when his teams begin to play like this and I will be absolutely astounded if he manages to do it with Spurs.
Where do we go from here? Who knows. Not a hope we will sack him because 1) Daniel Levy and ENIC will not want to look like utter mugs and 2) it will cost too much. So do we do what United do and buy him the players he wants and hope for the best? Bring in a DOF? Hope he resigns? I haven’t a scooby doo, and I’d bet my bottom dollar the club doesn’t either.
It’s an absolute, grade A pile of dung of a mess, one that only Tottenham Hotspur could manage to make.

Lose to Spam and he can fuck off. Seriously. RBL are crap. He’s not even bothering to find systems to compete. The football under Sherwood was better than this. I can’t quite believe I’d ever have to type that.

We had better players under Sherwood

What annoys me most is our lack of defensive solidity. At least with our lack of strikers set the team up and be hard to beat. This team could have fucking Greaves and Messi and we'd still manage to lose 4- 5. Shambles

Last edited:
Anger is genuinely all I feel now. I despise Mourinho and everything he stands for but I honestly don’t really blame him. Whoever sanctioned his appointment, be it Levy, Lewis, or someone on the board, could very well have completely and utterly fucked us for the foreseeable future. Bar a very small number, the vast majority of Spurs fans (even the ones who feigned support in his early weeks) knew deep down that this was an utterly ridiculous appointment that was absolutely destined to fail. The guy is 1) way way way past his best and 2) completely and utterly incompatible with almost every aspect of the football club and the people running it.
The way we are playing right now is absolutely comparable to how Mourinhos previous clubs have all played in his final weeks with them. He has NEVER managed to turn it around when his teams begin to play like this and I will be absolutely astounded if he manages to do it with Spurs.
Where do we go from here? Who knows. Not a hope we will sack him because 1) Daniel Levy and ENIC will not want to look like utter mugs and 2) it will cost too much. So do we do what United do and buy him the players he wants and hope for the best? Bring in a DOF? Hope he resigns? I haven’t a scooby doo, and I’d bet my bottom dollar the club doesn’t either.
It’s an absolute, grade A pile of dung of a mess, one that only Tottenham Hotspur could manage to make.

Agree with a lot of that but but...

Were probably going to lose to United, probably the scum at home and west ham. Then what? We genuinely don't look like winning a game and that's not me being a hyperbolic fan. It's a fucking mess and he clearly hasn't got a clue what to do.

At some point and I think its sooner than you think levy is going to have to cut his losses.

Poch had a healthy squad his first season.

I imagine it's tough to implement a system when you don't have a healthy striker and are missing your top 2 players.

It's one thing to ask Kane, Eriksen and Alli to press the ball 5 years ago.

Now we don't have Kane and Eriksen and Alli is being asked to fill he a role he's never played before.
Poch culled his squad. Let's see if Mourinho does the same in the summer. Poch used youth to build a team something Jose has never done. I doubt he will be given the funds to rebuild through signings.

Poch culled his squad. Let's see if Mourinho does the same in the summer. Poch used youth to build a team something Jose has never done. I doubt he will be given the funds to rebuild through signings.
He just said in post match we don’t need a ‘rebuild’ and once Kane, Son and Bergwijn are back for next season all will be fine

:pochshock2:

Mourinho has to cull but whats left won't be very appetising either. Poch didn't have to rebuild with signjngs, Mourinho will

Back
Top Bottom