Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EJ5u01VXsAAiAP-
GILLET KLAXON

Don’t think of Chelsea think of me as Mr Inter, Mr Porto Mr Madrid
I arrive and wear the pyjamas of the club. The tracksuit and sometimes you confuse the tracksuit with the pyjamas

JOSE: POCH IS ALWAYS WELCOME
Mourinho begins the press conference by paying tribute to former manager Mauricio Pochettino, who was sacked by the club on Tuesday.
He said: “First of all, I think I have to and I do it with a bit of sadness, I have to speak about Mauricio.
“I have to congratulate him for the work he did. I have to share with you what we already shared indoors, which is that this club will always be his home.
“This training ground will always be his training ground, he can come whenever he wants.
“The door is always open for him and from my experience tomorrow is another day and he will find happiness again.
“He will find a great club again and he will have a great future. He will always be welcome.”

Back
Top Bottom