Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You seriously think I give a fuck about the opinion of yours and the other uoriginal cunts making the same kind of comments? In my opinion, you are farcical fans, cheering for the apointment of a destructive scam artist as our manager. He can, and most likely will, set our clubs development back a decade.

In my book, you are the bad fans.
Are you still here! Fuck off to the Woolwich site you tit! Get behind the club, if not then stop pasting your drivel on a decent forum.

I'd say so. We've had some good signing like Dele, Son, Toby etc. Name me 2 decent United signings since Ferguson left.
I think whether a signing turns out to be good or not has a lot to do with the manager and environment they end up with. I'd be interested to see what Poch could do with United's resources.

How many players have been shunned by Mourinho but gone on to do a lot better afterwards?

The club needs rid of the manager. I support the club long term by hoping for a Quick Mourinho exit. For that to happen, the results must be bad. Thus, I support the club by hoping the opponents will win.
So you will be happy to see us relegated to get rid of the manager ?

And thats how you deal with doubts.....certain others take note
I think anyone outside the drama queens will back Jose, it's just some, like myself question the appointment. Did we do our homework and find he was the best candidate? Has this been going on for some time in the background and possibly unsettling Poch and the squad.

And what made Jose the number one candidate? What he did years ago? What made him a better option than the likes of Ten Haag or Nagelman, especially Ten Haag.

We support Spurs, not the players, not the manager, not the chairman, we support Spurs.

But we need to know the best options are being taken for the right reasons.

I feel ashamed to have Mourinho managing the club I support, but I will always want things to go right and us to be successful, so I will bite the bullet (as I did with Tim) and wich him well.

I am not expecting him to win major trophies with us as I didn't with Poch. I think we are not far from there but it will take a few years more

What I am expecting from Mou is to restrain from being a complete cunt every time he speaks, apart from pre and post game comments against woolwich, where he can release all his cuntitude as much as he likes ;)

I actually want full blown Mourinho.

Cocky, cunty and arrogant to the press, taking the focus off the players and onto himself so they can get on with things.

I want full on 'Special One'

Classic...Sky are sick that Mourinho stayed in the players lodge last night and now they won't get a shot of him driving into training...

I am not singing LvG praises in his later years either, Mourihno signed off on some shit players I would expect someone who can spot talent and potential more than others not to sign off on said shit. - no doubt both him and Mourinho were great... not sure they are now.

Let us not pretend that Poch did not sign off on some shit players. Aurier? Llorente? Nkoudou? Janssen?

Every club and manager has some bad transfers.

This is not OK with me! (I know my thoughts don't matter)

Can't help but think we are making a huge mistake! Very sad to see Potch go, however we don't need to worry about rumours of him going to other clubs now.

Jose was a great manager, 10 years ago, but he is becoming a journeyman and I want to see this club continue to move forward but feel that we will have a new manager by the end of next season. We should have gone with an exciting new young manager instead of somebody that will create a media circus.

I can see Potch taking some new players with him to his next job. Good Luck Potch.

Back
Top Bottom