Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly mate!! Jose understands football and talent far beyond a lot of managers. I just think he realises that a lot of potential talent won’t actually make it. He sees it before others do so doesn’t waste his time with them.
i dont want to pile in on him but for someone who understands talent and potential he signed off on a load of shit players while manager at Man U.

It was just yesterday that I was listening to a podcast and that betting advert came on with Mourinho doing his stupid bit about being special and all that shit. And I thought to myself ''God what a clown, how far has he fallen, doing his catchphrase to advertise betting companies for a bit of cash''.

Christ.

It's going to be interesting to see how players who couldn't motivate themselves for a manager they all claimed to love, are going to motivate themselves for a manager with a 2 year shelf life.

Will be pretty easy if we start winning games again and get a trophy on the shelf, personally I think the players were tired of Poch, it happens in any job when you hear the same voice for too long.

The club is bigger than the players, managers and owners that pass through it, I loved Poch as a man, I am thankful for what he did for us as a manager but I am also realistic and understand that football is a job just like any other and he was failing at that job so it's time we all moved on.

i dont want to pile in on him but for someone who understands talent and potential he signed off on a load of shit players while manager at Man U.
LvG has been credited by most people as one of the best team-builders the world has ever seen, and look at what he did at Man United. United's scout system is subpar, and their transfer policy is one of the worst in the World.

Well the circus begins now boys.

At least now we have one of the best tacticians around, and a guy who will inspire players (at least in the short-term) and will kick Levy up the arse to get big name players in. The potential is very exciting.

Obviously we all know about potential pitfalls as well but fuck it, whatever happens it's going to be one hell of a ride. COYS!

I feel ashamed to have Mourinho managing the club I support, but I will always want things to go right and us to be successful, so I will bite the bullet (as I did with Tim) and wich him well.

I am not expecting him to win major trophies with us as I didn't with Poch. I think we are not far from there but it will take a few years more

What I am expecting from Mou is to restrain from being a complete cunt every time he speaks, apart from pre and post game comments against woolwich, where he can release all his cuntitude as much as he likes ;)

I Want Jose doing this after a victory in Emirates, Bridge or Old Trafford:)
giphy.gif

LvG has been credited by most people as one of the best team-builders the world has ever seen, and look at what he did at Man United. United's scout system is subpar, and their transfer policy is one of the worst in the World.
I am not singing LvG praises in his later years either, Mourihno signed off on some shit players I would expect someone who can spot talent and potential more than others not to sign off on said shit. - no doubt both him and Mourinho were great... not sure they are now.

Back
Top Bottom