Jordan Henderson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well if everyone else is being bold and gracious enough to reject fictional offers of riches, I’ll take it! Gimme all that imaginary cash cash money.

Lot of reputations on here...... None of them change the facts of your behaviour.

All I did was hit disagree on your posts in this thread I disagreed with but at the time left alone. Yes, it's petty. But I haven't disagreed with anything else you have said in any other thread.

I also haven't name called once as you did. Though I may politely ask if I can change my name to TitanTool as it has a nice ring to it.

Yeah. There's not enough money to make me work for people I believe have complicity in homophobic murder. I think I'd be irresponsible to my family potentially for taking that cash

Fair, my own answer to this is that essentially the world is fucked and every establishment/company/corporation etc.. have some sort of blood on their hands of some sort, depends how deep you want to go and how far you want to go back, so for me life is too short to worry things that don't directly affect me.

As far as I'm concerned we live in a capitalist society and in this Western World where things like this are accessible and we have been given an advantage to have access to a large portion of the World's wealth so I don't feel at all guilty for taking advantage for something that's handed to me or what I've worked for.

But I understand you feel different and you may be one of the 0.5%'s that would turn the money down and fair play but money is money for me, as long as it's legal I don't care where it comes from, my family come first more than anyone and it wouldn't feel right to me turning that sort of money down for their sake.

Perhaps I am not understanding this post…

So “it’s their country, their culture and they can do what they want”?

If they decided to kill all black people (or white or whatever) just for being that race, would that be ok?

If nazi Germany decided not to invade neighboring countries and instead just sent all the Jews in Germany to the camps, would that be ok because it’s their culture?

There’s no difference between those 2 examples and killing homosexuals just because they are gay.

Respecting another culture is all well and good until that culture decides to harm innocent people.

If you're living out there yes, you have to respect and abide by their culture yes.

I was talking in respect of Henderson's comments, not in general.

Fair, my own answer to this is that essentially the world is fucked and every establishment/company/corporation etc.. have some sort of blood on their hands of some sort, depends how deep you want to go and how far you want to go back, so for me life is too short to worry things that don't directly affect me.

As far as I'm concerned we live in a capitalist society and in this Western World where things like this are accessible and we have been given an advantage to have access to a large portion of the World's wealth so I don't feel at all guilty for taking advantage for something that's handed to me or what I've worked for.

But I understand you feel different and you may be one of the 0.5%'s that would turn the money down and fair play but money is money for me, as long as it's legal I don't care where it comes from, my family come first more than anyone and it wouldn't feel right to me turning that sort of money down for their sake.
And I wouldn’t judge you for taking the money if you admitted it.

It’s the people who act morally superior but then still end up taking the money and then refuse to admit it (like Henderson) that are a problem because they are basically manipulating others for their own personal reasons.

Either Henderson clearly doesn’t feel that strongly about the lgbtq+ world and was only supporting them to get attention from the public or he just values his personal wealth more than his support for lgbtq+. He just won’t admit it because he is greedy and wants both the wealth and public adoration. That’s what I call a cunt.

Don't act like a butthurt little bitch, Titanwolf Titanwolf .

J9YhyXV.png
Fair bit annoying, isn't it? Disagree with posts all you want, especially if you take the seconds it takes to comment why, but you kind of come across as someone that jerks off at the thought of doing such a thing.
Not particularly. You just look like a baby.

I've responded to the rest of your posts I've dissagreed with.... The above didn't warrant explanation. Fairly straight forward.
We'll disagree to disagree.
You know you can get banned for rating-spam, yeh?
You're clearly still here though?

I disagree with a lot of what you have said here, but just didn't feel the need to hit the disagree button which is something you seem to take great pride in for some reason.
(See above post.....)

"I've responded to the rest of your posts I've disagreed with.... The above didn't warrant explanation. Fairly straight forward."

....That's not Spam. The silly retaliation-ism you're doing is though.
No, its not. I just didn't feel the need to ever disagree on a post I didn't agree with. I would either reply why I disagree, or say nothing. But for you I can make an exception. I won't disagree for the sakes of disagreeing though, that's for sure.
You literally just have, you tool.

You just went back and spammed all my posts from yesterday just cos I rated your latest post with an 'x'.

Triggered and baby-ish.... Rating-spam.
They were all posts that at the time of reading I didn't agree with. I literally just explained why I didn't bother with them until now. And considering you seem to have a bit of a reputation on this site from what I've seen, I don't think you should be calling anybody a tool.
Lot of reputations on here...... None of them change the facts of your behaviour.
It's the Jacko eating popcorn gif o'clock I reckon....
Maybe consider getting a room you two... It'll be quicker!

It's the Jacko eating popcorn gif o'clock I reckon....
Maybe consider getting a room you two... It'll be quicker!

Haha. It's far too warm for drama on a forum! I've said my bit and hold no hard feelings at all to him or anyone here. I was being petty, sure, but we all have our moments.

That is not a "logical fact". Not by a long stretch. Don't want to derail this thread and take it off topic but as someone interested in philosophy and who enjoys formal atheist/theist debates, I see the kalam argument for God or the contingency argument in particular as the much stronger positions than atheism. Some atheists often fall into fallacies of infinite regress of dependent things or claim a universe from nothing which are far more absurd propositions than maintaining an independent entity began the universe imo.

The point being some of the most well known philosophers are still debating these issues so to take one position as fact is absurd. To say it is the only logical position is to ignore the mountains of evidence that is provided by the opposite side in these debates.
You could argue that the traditional theistic conception of god is inconsistent or logically impossible.

Whether you believe that is another matter.

You could argue that the traditional theistic conception of god is inconsistent or logically impossible.

Whether you believe that is another matter.

I'm also curious as to what the "mountains of evidence" of 'god' consist of.

Theories? Yes..... Plenty from all angles of the debate, but bonafide evidence?

Last edited:
I'm also curious as to what the "mountains of evidence" of 'god' consists of.

Theories? Yes..... Plenty from all angles of the debate, but bonafide evidence?
Evidence in the philosophical sense is different from empirical or scientific evidence that were used to.

Any observation that is seen to be better explained on the view that god exists is seen as evidence for its existence. That doesn’t mean it’s certain he exists but it’s evidence to support the hypothesis that he does.

Evidence in the philosophical sense is different from empirical or scientific evidence that were used to.

Any observation that is seen to be better explained on the view that god exists is seen as evidence for its existence. That doesn’t mean it’s certain he exists but it’s evidence to support the hypothesis that he does.

Just sounds like a gymnastic way of saying that a hypothesis is merely propped up by more of the same.

Even in the philosophical sense, the evidence is utter bollocks. Weak shit like Pascal's wager, or god of the gaps, or the classic "every culture has a religion so it must be true", and so so many other mental gymnastics. Like those talent show magicians trying to trick you with sleight of hand.

I've been through them all in my teens/early 20s. You don't even need to debunk each and every one, if you have a basic level of scientific knowledge, and reasoning skill, you quickly arrive at the inescapable conclusion that no god or gods exist.

That's why some enlightement thinkers tried their best to make deism happen. Well, no one likes a fence-sitter.

Even in the philosophical sense, the evidence is utter bollocks. Weak shit like Pascal's wager, or god of the gaps, or the classic "every culture has a religion so it must be true", and so so many other mental gymnastics. Like those talent show magicians trying to trick you with sleight of hand.

I've been through them all in my teens/early 20s. You don't even need to debunk each and every one, if you have a basic level of scientific knowledge, and reasoning skill, you quickly arrive at the inescapable conclusion that no god or gods exist.

That's why some enlightement thinkers tried their best to make deism happen. Well, no one likes a fence-sitter.
I don’t disagree. I think the evidence isn’t as terrible as you’re portraying it but it still isn’t good so it’s the same difference really.

Why doesn't he give his £DISGUSTINGLY OBSCENE AMOUNT per week to the local Womens charity, by way of proving he's not there for the money, and doesn't agree with the anti women's regime of the country who's paying him...

Nah, thought not!

Enjoy your wealth you dog toothed fucker!

Back
Top Bottom