Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure, it makes sense from everyone's perspective.

Let's just slip in some kind of re-selling clause, so if he turns out to be good EPL level player we can profit from it down the line ;) .

They have a real chance of getting promoted, they know the price will be more in the summer and IF he has been playing as amazingly as thy say (ive not watched him but assuming he has) they are scared another promoted club or lower end PL would be in for him and would want to prevent some kind of bidding war like situation.

From what I see I maintain there is a very good player there certainly one that is very usable with ange. Crazy he was kept behind the likes of Dier and tanganga. I think everyone will be raving about him in the Premier league next season if he goes to Leeds and they come up. Surprised more didn't see what he could do when he did play read the game brilliantly and his positioning was excellent and was comfortable playing out.
Our previous 2 managers & now Ange, didn’t want him anywhere near the squad. There’s obviously a reason for that

From what I see I maintain there is a very good player there certainly one that is very usable with ange. Crazy he was kept behind the likes of Dier and tanganga. I think everyone will be raving about him in the Premier league next season if he goes to Leeds and they come up. Surprised more didn't see what he could do when he did play read the game brilliantly and his positioning was excellent and was comfortable playing out.

Mate he's crap ffs

Yes. Very odd to put Rodon on loan AND sell Sanchez earlier this season. TBH those decisions have quite possibly cost us a few points. Anyway, with Drag, I don't think we need Rodon now. But we should aim for £20m for him and a sell-on clause. Leeds fans absolutely love this guy, and he is a very good player but not as good as our first two, and probably not as good as Drag's potential.

Yes. Very odd to put Rodon on loan AND sell Sanchez earlier this season. TBH those decisions have quite possibly cost us a few points. Anyway, with Drag, I don't think we need Rodon now. But we should aim for £20m for him and a sell-on clause. Leeds fans absolutely love this guy, and he is a very good player but not as good as our first two, and probably not as good as Drag's potential.
£20m and a sell on… Mate!

Happy Shin Hye Sun GIF

djed spence needs to take note. On loan work your bollox off secure a move. Fair olay to rodon
I agree... Had he got his head down, he could be involved in a career defining Championship Promotion race...
all good experience...
Rodon will get that experience (whether he comes back to us, or Leeds get promoted or not) it's only gonna help his development.

just a shame Spence couldn't recognise and appreciate the opportunity staring him in the face...

But then again, if him going to Genoa mean we got Dragusin, then Djed has served his purpose... Just a shame it came to that is all...

From promising footballer with bags of potential, who should and possibly could still make it... to a mere bargaining tool with a questionable attitude!

Back
Top Bottom