Jenas loan or permanent?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JJ scored quite a few wonder goals for us, but a lot of bigoted, disgusting Spurs fans chose to ignore them and pursued a vendetta of vile hatred against him.

The treatment of Jenas was one of the most shameful episodes in my 50+ years of supporting Spurs. And when I remember the disgraceful scapegoating of players like Armstrong, YP Lee, Venables, Mullery, Stalteri, Pratt, Doherty and plenty more besides, that's saying something.

Yeah I know, how people can look at a player who has previously played well for us and dig them out for recently under performing is a fucking travesty.

Hypocrite.

bbcccks5.jpg

You can fuck around with fillings and flavours and any other nonesense. But it all comes back to where it started... Malted Milk
220px-Malted_Milk_biscuit.jpg

...That and a party ring. Whilst we're at it, what the hell happened to Funny Feet?

It's not strictly a biscuit but Tunnock's caramel wafers are delish. A very substantial snack.

We haven't talked about tea yet. Yorkshire regular. Not Gold. And if you want to get fancy I've got this flavoured black tea from the Japanese shop that tastes of chocolate and roasted chestnuts and it is quite possibly the sexiest drink to ever stain my mug (not a euphemism).

None of those. 'Nice' biscuits or them shots from Sweden with half rich tea half chocolate, they're square

JJ scored quite a few wonder goals for us, but a lot of bigoted, disgusting Spurs fans chose to ignore them and pursued a vendetta of vile hatred against him.

The treatment of Jenas was one of the most shameful episodes in my 50+ years of supporting Spurs. And when I remember the disgraceful scapegoating of players like Armstrong, YP Lee, Venables, Mullery, Stalteri, Pratt, Doherty and plenty more besides, that's saying something.

LOL. Kind of like in my family... lots of light skinned/pale Mexicans so I've always been called 'Negrita.' Racists, I'm a medium/light brown.

To be fair, I've also been called hot caramel before, so I'm sure as shit not complaining.

Man, I never want to leave university :p

BE8tSgyCAAIzK4X.jpg:large

YA'LL WANNA TALK ABOUT TEA???
Meh, got half the boxes in it mine does.

Used to drink lots of herbal teas when I was still with the ex. I've got about 20 boxes left of all different sorts - and now I don't bother to drink them anymore. Waste of money. :( You can have them if you want!

As for biscuits, it's Jammie Dodgers of Choccy Digestives for me. Love the classics.

How, I also used to like these from childhood....

partyrings.jpg

Anyone know if you can still get them?

Meh, got half the boxes in it mine does.

Used to drink lots of herbal teas when I was still with the ex. I've got about 20 boxes left of all different sorts - and now I don't bother to drink them anymore. Waste of money. :( You can have them if you want!

As for biscuits, it's Jammie Dodgers of Choccy Digestives for me. Love the classics.

How, I also used to like these from childhood....

partyrings.jpg

Anyone know if you can still get them?
Are you even joking me? I mentioned them on the last page as I love them as well... Fox's Party Rings ftw... You can get them in practically every supermarket... Do it, we're all grown up now, so you don't even need to wait for someone's birthday party :)

Bugger me JJ only went and scored a belter from outside the area for QPR today. Wonders will never cease. Andros Townsend popped one in too. Can anyone confirm if Jenas has actually left permanently or is it just an end of season loan?

Back
Top Bottom