Jenas loan or permanent?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bugger me JJ only went and scored a belter from outside the area for QPR today. Wonders will never cease. Andros Townsend popped one in too. Can anyone confirm if Jenas has actually left permanently or is it just an end of season loan?

They took over the last 18 months on his contract I believe. No fee though.

edit: Just seen HyNdZee's post, there may have been a fee then!

None of those. 'Nice' biscuits or them shots from Sweden with half rich tea half chocolate, they're square

JJ scored quite a few wonder goals for us, but a lot of bigoted, disgusting Spurs fans chose to ignore them and pursued a vendetta of vile hatred against him.

The treatment of Jenas was one of the most shameful episodes in my 50+ years of supporting Spurs. And when I remember the disgraceful scapegoating of players like Armstrong, YP Lee, Venables, Mullery, Stalteri, Pratt, Doherty and plenty more besides, that's saying something.

JJ scored quite a few wonder goals for us, but a lot of bigoted, disgusting Spurs fans chose to ignore them and pursued a vendetta of vile hatred against him.

The treatment of Jenas was one of the most shameful episodes in my 50+ years of supporting Spurs. And when I remember the disgraceful scapegoating of players like Armstrong, YP Lee, Venables, Mullery, Stalteri, Pratt, Doherty and plenty more besides, that's saying something.

Yeah I know, how people can look at a player who has previously played well for us and dig them out for recently under performing is a fucking travesty.

Hypocrite.

Chocolate digestives with caramel in SAY SUTTIN
tv_phoneshop_cast.jpg

Back
Top Bottom