Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been saying it for years, had one good game against Liverpool, everyone shot their load, Jose gave him a 4 year contract and we've been stuck with him since.

He's not fit enough, robust enough or good enough for top level football.

Been saying it for years, had one good game against Liverpool, everyone shot their load, Jose gave him a 4 year contract and we've been stuck with him since.

I think if he could have stayed fit then he could have had a decent PL career. But the key years for his development were spent on the treatment table. It’s sad really.

I think that's what's known as a bad run of results.

A bit eye watering. Out of the cup and 1 point from their last 18 in the league.
It's all Tanganga's fault, innit?
Maybe he comes back into the side and saves them from relegation but it looks like his agent has made another poor decision.

It's all Tanganga's fault, innit?
Maybe he comes back into the side and saves them from relegation but it looks like his agent has made another poor decision.
Just don't know what offers were available I guess. Maybe his agent put everything on the table and Japh chose this one? Shame as it's obviously not doing him any favours that's for sure.

For once, you are right. He always seemed a bit wild. You never know what’s coming next. If he’s got another year on his contract I think they will try to sell him for a nominal fee with a sell on clause.
Whatever happens he won’t be with us next season.

Millwall fan here who said Troy Parrot wasn't as good as the hype all those years ago.

This Tanganga fella is out of his depth in the Championship, our whole team has been rubbish recently (dont hire someone who worked with Frank Lampard as your manager seems to be our lesson), but Tanganga stands out as someone making mistake after mistake.

Annoying thing today, we are losing 2-0 in a must win 6 pointer. Tanganga gives away a free-kick in the 90th minute, no problem with that. Then he boots the ball away picking up a yellow card!! I dont normally see a team losing have a player kick the ball half way down the pitch in the dying minutes.

Millwall fan here who said Troy Parrot wasn't as good as the hype all those years ago.

This Tanganga fella is out of his depth in the Championship, our whole team has been rubbish recently (dont hire someone who worked with Frank Lampard as your manager seems to be our lesson), but Tanganga stands out as someone making mistake after mistake.

Annoying thing today, we are losing 2-0 in a must win 6 pointer. Tanganga gives away a free-kick in the 90th minute, no problem with that. Then he boots the ball away picking up a yellow card!! I dont normally see a team losing have a player kick the ball half way down the pitch in the dying minutes.

Aged well

Every time i randomly catch a little bit of radio comment on a Millwall game; Japh has just made some heinous foul that has everyone in a tizz! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom