January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton are currently appealing it.

They are bang to rights....... The increasingly long line of excuses is pretty embarrassing tbh.... Starting with the laughable "Oh, but we expected these signings to be better".... I posted a cut n paste of a long email from one of their fans here somewhere breaking it down (Everton thread presumably)..... It's a shit-show.

I haven’t watched him play, so I’ve no idea if he’s actually good, but I just hope this Nusa thing isn’t another Kvaratskhelia fuck up.

When meh like Brennan Johnson is costing 50m, 36m for a player with a potential huge upside doesn’t seem so crazy. If he gets anywhere near that upside he’ll be costing more than Johnson.

Looking at some metrics, he seems to have added off ball work to his skill set. So not a lazy shirker it seems.

They are bang to rights....... The increasingly long line of excuses is pretty embarrassing tbh.... Starting with the laughable "Oh, but we expected these signings to be better".... I posted a cut n paste of a long email from one of their fans here somewhere breaking it down (Everton thread presumably)..... It's a shit-show.
They are appealing the punishment though. Probably win i reckon take it down to 5

They are appealing the punishment though. Probably win i reckon take it down to 5

OG point remains.... They didn't contest the charge.... They admitted it and thought if they had a bit of a whinge they'd get off lightly.

Not really fussed about getting an injured bench player from Belgium. Seeing as he is 18 I'd much rather us take a punt on one of our own youth players that are impressing so far.

Him going to Brentford with a view of moving a couple years later stinks of agents planning future kickbacks. Good luck to him.

Interesting. The other thing about these final twists and turns re: Nusa is that if there is a collapse, or a hijack, or whatever, I highly doubt he'll end up coming to Spurs.

When Ally Gold gave the details yesterday (and today) he's clearly been briefed by the club, and there's surely no way they'd do that unless it really had fallen through and him going to Brentford was considered a done thing.

View: https://x.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1752077236809728202?s=20

7dsg21.jpg

"GO & GET THE GALLAGHER RUMORS..."

I haven’t watched him play, so I’ve no idea if he’s actually good, but I just hope this Nusa thing isn’t another Kvaratskhelia fuck up.

When meh like Brennan Johnson is costing 50m, 36m for a player with a potential huge upside doesn’t seem so crazy. If he gets anywhere near that upside he’ll be costing more than Johnson.

Looking at some metrics, he seems to have added off ball work to his skill set. So not a lazy shirker it seems.

Stop slagging off Johnson to make a point and maybe…maybe we’ll respect your posts.

Until then…

KYFS!

Back
Top Bottom