January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it looks like we are trying for a loan winger and a perm CB.
(Swaps for Gil and Dier.)
No real gossip about a Hojbjerg swap.
The Hojberg one is one I expect could go the distance, if it happens at all. Forward and CB are the two we seem to be prioritising getting in early, which is quite right.

If Ange has said yes to Werner, anyone on here saying no can get fucked.

I trust Ange but that doesn't stop people's gut reaction to a player who failed miserably in the PL and now Leipzig seem desperate to get rid of him to literally anyone.

But if anyone can get him playing...

We have an ITK? This is everything I ever dreamed of.
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

Napoli have a draft agreement with Genoa for the transfer of Radu Dragusin amidst Tottenham’s interest.

According to a report by Corriere dello Sport via Calcio Napoli 24, Napoli and Genoa have planned a draft agreement for the transfer of Radu Dragusin. The Partenopei accelerated negotiations with the newly promoted outfits after losing defender Natan to injury.

The Ligurians value the Romanian international at €30 million. The Scudetto holders have initially offered Alessandro Zanoli and Leo Ostigard on a season-long loan deal to lower the cash amount. However, the proposal changed yesterday with Zanoli added as a permanent transfer while the Norwegian defender remains on a loan.

Tottenham have a long-standing interest in Dragusin and were leading talks until the Neapolitans emerged in the race. The Premier League side have the requisite financial resources to materialize the transfer but it remains to be seen what tactic Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis employs next, with Spurs expected to speak to Genoa thoroughly over the weekend.

Was in Eindhoven in September so popped over the border and watched Borussia Monchengladbach v Leipzig. He didn't start but scored the only goal of the game. Not sure that means anything but still haha

Couldn't disagree more. He is absolutely not what we need. Another one with terrible dribbling ability. We don't need another who make more turnovers which is dangerous.

Much prefer Jota if we're going with a loan.
He would be a striker in our formation. I’m not against it because we need a striker and there’s no way we are paying a big fee for one.

Back
Top Bottom