January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless it carries an obligation to buy (or an inflated loan fee) they can fuck off........

Absolutely dripping with Chelsea cash this lot......
Think him going with no obligation is the most likely way we get anywhere near our money back. They would be doing us as much a favour as we them. A club playing like Brighton with Europe so more games.

American football-esque.

No thanks.

Stop ruining the fucking game, please.

#TweakFreaks
Genuine question - Do you go to games in a stadium with VAR in use?
It can be horrendous. Having some commentary available would possibly make the whole situation slightly less frustrating.

I'd rather the vast majority of VAR was scrapped, but that aint happening so I personally think this is probably a bit of good news for the match going fan.

Another setback leads to investigation, the investigation no doubt leads to looking into medical options, which will likely lead to surgery, and another extended period out. We've seen this all before.
Shakhtar says karma's a bitch.

Five-year contract, may as well write the first one off. Just gotta hope he recovers enough to contribute the remaining four.

Genuine question - Do you go to games in a stadium with VAR in use?
It can be horrendous. Having some commentary available would possibly make the whole situation slightly less frustrating.

I'd rather the vast majority of VAR was scrapped, but that aint happening so I personally think this is probably a bit of good news for the match going fan.
I don't like the idea, one bit.

That's all, really.

Back
Top Bottom