January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of a munter tbh
meg griffin gift by HULU
You should be banned for that talk. Don’t talk about my future bit on the side like that.

For that type of money im really not sold on him, HOWEVER the bigger question is, when everyone is fit whose spot would he take, my assumption would be SARR (a fit BISS and Bentancur always start) and i would hate to see SARR replaced by this diehard chav loving wanker...

SARR for me for only 21 already has a far more higher higher ceiling than Connor, has a class and composure about him at such a young age too without that much experience yet either, a proper maestro / leader in the midfield as he matures. CG he 24 in less than a month granted still technically young but i cant see him getting any better than his current best level, especially on the technical side. Sarr is already is technically better.

To sacrifice SARR for connor would be sacrilegious imo .... yes we need depth in squad for sure but connor wont sit on the bench for us principally as he did not want to sit on the bench for his beloved chavtastic burberry scummers
All good points, though I think you are sweating the "who is in the first XI" question too much. Horses for course, injuries, suspensions and internationals, means there is room for both in the squad.

For that type of money im really not sold on him, HOWEVER the bigger question is, when everyone is fit whose spot would he take, my assumption would be SARR (a fit BISS and Bentancur always start) and i would hate to see SARR replaced by this diehard chav loving wanker...
Hold on though, what about Madison? Assuming you agree that a fit Madison always starts, and we have a 3-man midfield, are you saying we'd play Mads, Bents and Biss, with both Sarr and 'new CM' on the bench? (Apologies if I'm misunderstanding you somehow).

Hold on though, what about Madison? Assuming you agree that a fit Madison always starts, and we have a 3-man midfield, are you saying we'd play Mads, Bents and Biss, with both Sarr and 'new CM' on the bench? (Apologies if I'm misunderstanding you somehow).
If everyone fit I’d have Madders and Lolo start every game. Biss and Sarr fight it out. If Sarr starts Lolo goes to sitting midfielder and Biss starts then it frees up Lolo to get forward. Bentancur is top notch for me and in the next year and a half people will be saying he’s up there with the best.

As a Juventus fan I got to know Rabiot 1 (first three years) and Rabiot 2 (the next one to date). The first was a disappointing player with a mother who was very (too) present: he couldn't even sell himself. The next made himself available to the team, becoming an important pivot. It must be said that Allegri always believed in him and he certainly stayed for this reason. Now it's rendering but the whole team is working well. Allegri, who I have often criticized, has taken over the helm and is launching many young players (Yildiz is a great future player). We'll see if Rabiot will renew but it seems so

Keep 'em warm for us, Foggy..... ;)

This is a question as old as time, however great minds have deliberated on this quandary for millennia and have conclusively decided that it is, in fact still gay.

If there is a cock in sight, it’s gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. If you’re gay, that’s absolutely fine with me, more power to you. But I think it’s important to establish the fact that if a secondary cock is in the vicinity during the act of love making then it is most certainly gay.

This is a question as old as time, however great minds have deliberated on this quandary for millennia and have conclusively decided that it is, in fact still gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. If you’re gay, that’s absolutely fine with me, more power to you. But I think it’s important to establish the fact that if a secondary cock is in the vicinity during the act of love making then it is most certainly gay.
1335325176267_9663030.png

And this thread is now officially fucked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom