January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are people’s thoughts on Krava and Leao. Always thoughts watching Krava he is the more technical but Leao offers you frightening physicality in terms of pace/power.

Reason I ask is that in our front line the LWF position is the one we will most likely upgrade. Got Kulusevski/Johnson for RWF, Son/Richarlison/Veliz for CF but Bryan Gil/Solomon for LWF.

What are people’s thoughts on Krava and Leao. Always thoughts watching Krava he is the more technical but Leao offers you frightening physicality in terms of pace/power.

Reason I ask is that in our front line the LWF position is the one we will most likely upgrade. Got Kulusevski/Johnson for RWF, Son/Richarlison/Veliz for CF but Bryan Gil/Solomon for LWF.
Laeo would be perfect for us. Both very unlikely though.

Krava for me. Skill > power

These guys are £100 million plus so that rules them out. I’m pretty sure Ange has identified who he wants already and he’s all about how players fit in to the system. I don’t think we’ll see us go for so called big names.
We should be making smart buys and 100M signings. We can do both

2 years from now ...

------------------ Vicario
Porro -- Romero -- Van der Ven -- Udogie
----- Sarr -- Bellingham -- Maddison
------ Devine -- Scarlett -- Donley

Bench: Gunter, Emerson, Phillips, Dorrington, Skipp, Moore, Kulusevski, Johnson, Santiago, Veliz, Gil

*edit* Now with Sarr in his proper place. Totally possible that Bentancur is also still in the mix as well.

**edit 2** Now with Brennan Johnson as well. Fuck me we are going to be good.

Last edited:
2 years from now ...

------------------ Vicario
Porro -- Romero -- Van der Ven -- Udogie
----- Devine -- Bellingham -- Maddison
------ Kulusevski -- Scarlett -- Donley

Bench: Gunter, Emerson, Phillips, Dorrington, Skipp, Moore, Santiago, Veliz, Gil

Not sure if Scarlett will be good enough, hasn't kicked on yet.

What did Johnson do wrong? On the curb? Fawked someone's mum? Maybe his face was just a mask and he ripped it off one day to reveal that he was in fact jack Wiltshite? All possible... Watch this space to find out real reason

Back
Top Bottom