January 2023 Transfer Thread. The Big One

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing with Pickford is, I can’t work out if he’s a good keeper or not because I get distracted by how much of a total penis he is.

All the gurning and eye rolling and clapping.

Not a fan of theatrics.
Looks like he has ADHD and munched too many pills. Hate keepers that bounce around all over the place. Want a steady, safe keeper next time

Looks like he has ADHD and munched too many pills. Hate keepers that bounce around all over the place. Want a steady, safe keeper next time
Yep. It’s one of the things I really like about Lloris. How calm he is. And when he needs to give the team a rocket, he can.

Pickford is Joe Hart version 2, only more ridiculous.

He's like everything Dier pretends to be offer them 35m and him 200k. We have to try whether conte goes or stays Romero Skrinar is a foundation any coach can use.Then in the summer get N'dicka.
Don't you think Paratici and especially his former manager Conte would have already spoken to him?? They already know and would have been told that Skriniar wants to join a certain club, everyone in football knows, that's why even bigger cubs than us are not making pointless offers.

Oh good, so tomorrow's no will be final then...

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

The only possibility is that he would like to play under Conte but I guess they all know Antonio isn't staying much longer so, as you say, no reason.

Not sure even that's a pull.

He's played under Conte before. And won the league in doing so.

PSG are simply a much larger pull than us with alot more money.

Back
Top Bottom